Possibly another race topic, this time justified

Raegus

New witnesses have come forward to defend George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch captain who shot and killed Trayvon Martin on February 26 inside a Sanford, FL gated community. Witnesses say Zimmerman had bandages on his nose and head the day after the shooting.

According to an interview with Reuters, Zimmerman

's next-door neighbor Jorge Rodriguez said that when he saw Zimmerman the day after the incident:

"He had two big, butterfly bandages on the back of his head, and another big bandage...on the bridge of his nose."

Rodriguez's wife Audria also said she saw the bandages and a third neighbor, who spoke only on condition of anonymity, agreed with the Rodriguez couple's account:

"I saw two bandages on the back of his head, and his nose was all swollen up,"

The neighbors spoke to Reuters on Sunday and Monday, saying they felt they owed him their public support after he was charged with second-degree murder.

Police said Zimmerman was bleeding from the nose and the back of his head and was treated by medics before being taken to the Sanford police station after the shooting.

But when the video surveillance of Zimmerman emerged showing no visible signs of injury, it raised doubts as to whether or not he was assaulted after all.

Both neighbors say they spoke to Sanford police and the FBI in their investigations, but did not recall speaking to the office of special prosecutor Angela Corey, who charged Zimmerman with second-degree murder last week.

they saw bandages the next day after the shooting. while the surveillance video of zimmerman coming into the police station

was taken just 30 minutes after the incident. they claim his nose was swollen up? that video didnt show any swollen nose at all

the most that was seen in zoomed in pictures was the back of his head which looked a bit grainy..yet it couldve been anything.

More evidence of Thun's d*ckhead foster father jumping on the same 'mainstream media''s ass and construing his own sh*t together

to feed to his loyal sheeple. even though said media are 'state run or embedded' according to him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzwC6MGkiPs

Guy is a c*nt.

Guy knows nothing about the NHS and he supports people owning guns.

True prick

Guy has an opinion and lives by it, even if it is total bullshit.

No. He's mestizo. Latino as they come mate..

He's as White as an Asian person.

He's probably racist but he definitely isn't White.

I don't really know much about this story but since I seen video footage of him in court in the news the other day I thought to myself huh why they saying he's white..

man is S.A. boy

seen to me he's not white though

would be interesting to see what he sees himself as seeing as he's dad white.

what country is his mum from?

I think it was Cuba.

But yeah I'm guessing he's one of those near-white Hispanics who are extra racist to try and hide the fact they're not white.

seen to me he's not white though

would be interesting to see what he sees himself as seeing as he's dad white.

what country is his mum from?

I think it was Cuba.

But yeah I'm guessing he's one of those near-white Hispanics who are extra racist to try and hide the fact they're not white.

1 of them guys Yh

so we've all heard the neutral black viewpoint, time to shed some white racist light on this

its basically came out that surprisingly the media is tryna paint this kid as an angel when evidence suggests he's your typical c*nt

suspensions from school, stolen jewellery confiscated by police, screwdrivers, cannabis residue, attacking bus drivers, eye witness accounts of trayvon beating zimmerman, the typical daemon twitter sh*t talking etc,

none justifiable reasons for murder but all adds to up to paint a different picture

pt 1 http://www.wagist.com/2012/dan-linehan/was-trayvon-martin-a-drug-dealer

pt 2 http://patdollard.com/2012/03/multiple-suspensions-paint-complicated-portrait-of-trayvon-martin/

meanwhile whites are attacked by blacks across america, some appear to be racially motivated i.e usage of "racial slurs", n the media ignores these "hate crimes", those that were captured on film will appear in the video thread

example, 7 people attacked in Michigan

http://www.examiner.com/article/media-censored-seven-hate-crime-mob-attacks-grand-rapids

lold @ plies