Possibly another race topic, this time justified

Raegus

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Than God for the creative souls in this world, will watch/read (possibly wont but thanks anyway)

Something that might be a bit easier to watch is that What Would You Do series, a lot of the clips are on Youtube. One of them was having a band of white kids and a band of black kids vandalising a car in public. Not only did the black kids get the police called much more frequently (don't think anyone called the police on the white kids) but when the black actors were sleeping in their car waiting for their turn they had the police called on them as well as "suspicious people", whilst the white kids were vandalising a car at the same time.

But I'm sure Profit would insist any racial implications drawn from this are "just reaching".

No cos that is actually racist and not the same there wasn't a White boy being shot by a black man under the same circumstances round the corner being treated differently to Zimmerman was there?

Show me these videos pls

Why were the black children sleeping anyway? And obviously that would seem strange seeing a bunch of kids in a car sleeping

Did they get the White kids to all sleep in a car as well to see if the police were called?

• Downvote 1

Not being racist but white people are known for these antics.

When I was 10 or 11 was with my brothers and a next breh playing out on the road like kids do. I would like to point out that white kids were playing out also like they aways do also. Anyhow can't even remember why but this white guy was saying remarks like calling us boy bredrin took offence and cussed him. We were outside my parents house chilling (remember we are primary school kids ) man sent this white girl over his neighbour to spy on what we was talking about.

Next thing we know police come to us talking about causing a disturbance. My mum cusses off the man. Then my bredrins mum

Swung for him.

To this day I don't know or can not work out why he called police. We was not a threat just playing out. When I go to my mums I still see this guy and he still says alright boy to

me.

Years later when I was 17 I met his sister and she is a bless women she don't even talk to him. Guess you get cunts in life

Than God for the creative souls in this world, will watch/read (possibly wont but thanks anyway)

Something that might be a bit easier to watch is that What Would You Do series, a lot of the clips are on Youtube. One of them was having a band of white kids and a band of black kids vandalising a car in public. Not only did the black kids get the police called much more frequently (don't think anyone called the police on the white kids) but when the black actors were sleeping in their car waiting for their turn they had the police called on them as well as "suspicious people", whilst the white kids were vandalising a car at the same time.

But I'm sure Profit would insist any racial implications drawn from this are "just reaching".

No cos that is actually racist and not the same there wasn't a White boy being shot by a black man under the same circumstances round the corner being treated differently to Zimmerman was there?

Show me these videos pls

Why were the black children sleeping anyway? And obviously that would seem strange seeing a bunch of kids in a car sleeping

Did they get the White kids to all sleep in a car as well to see if the police were called?

No as the white kids were VANDALIZING A CAR at the same time the black kids were sleeping. Are you really this thick/pathetic?

Are you really this thick/pathetic?

Actually I take this back. You're a half-caste and were probably raised to believe racism is just a thing of the past. Now the real world is knocking on your door and you're too scared to open it.

• Downvote 2

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

What about his mum she is a Hispanic person called Zimmerman

oh yeah, cos she was born a zimmerman.

No but she is still a Hispanic person called Zimmerman

• Downvote 1

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

I was just taking the piss but I have proved my point you are a racist

Keep showing you're true colours innit

Haha I have no problem with half-castes. They just tend to have an idealistic view of the world.

Racist terms and blanket statements

Where they teach you that Oxford or Cambridge?

Haha I have no problem with half-castes. They just tend to have an idealistic view of the world.

It's not a racist term and that wasn't a blanket statement.

But FYI Oxford.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

im not here to be arguing with a petty c*nt like yourself. f*ck you and zimmerman..

So y reply then?

Cos you love it now shat up!

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

It's not a racist term and that wasn't a blanket statement.

But FYI Oxford.

It is and that is why u are a racist

Good day.