Possibly another race topic, this time justified

Raegus

CNN

Breaking News: President Obama on shooting of Florida teen Trayvon Martin: "If I had a son, he would look like Trayvon." - http://bit.ly/qx5qjZ

Even though he's a puppet now I know he has a black nationalist history so I still respect Obama. Risen to a place no black guy has been before, maybe the next black president won't bend to the will of the hidden crackers running the country.

Stop sh*t stirring racial hatred when your some jap trying pit blacks vs whites

• Upvote 1

CNN

Breaking News: President Obama on shooting of Florida teen Trayvon Martin: "If I had a son, he would look like Trayvon." - http://bit.ly/qx5qjZ

Even though he's a puppet now I know he has a black nationalist history so I still respect Obama. Risen to a place no black guy has been before, maybe the next black president won't bend to the will of the hidden crackers running the country.

What you on about Jew?

CNN

What you on about Jew?

On about you tr0lling this forum chatting sh*t about blacks and whites

Shall we talk about your peoples the cruel japs

CNN

What you on about Jew?

Shall we your peoples the japs

Every race has grievances with the daemons.

CNN

What you on about Jew?

Shall we your peoples the japs

Every race has grievances with the daemons.

Good to know you live in fear

CNN

What you on about Jew?

Should have been:

"What Jew on about?"

• Downvote 1

Except I'm not a "peado" and I've never been inside. Try again Kike.

A chinaman and now a joo

Keep trying you dirty peado racist

We all know what you are on here as you admitted it and done time for it

Your kind ain't welcome on here

• Upvote 1

A chinaman and now a joo

No I didn't. And at least I've had the balls to up my face, I'm not the anonymous coward you are.

• Downvote 1

A chinaman and now a joo

No I didn't. And at least I've had the balls to up my face, I'm not the anonymous coward you are.

when have u ever upped ur face u chinky c*nt

A chinaman and now a joo

when have u ever upped ur face u chinky c*nt

Quite some time ago now, Uncle Ruckus.

• Downvote 1

trust a black to always be loyal to a daemon regardless of the implications....the problem of Africa and black diaspora since 1BC

Black friend defends shooter of Florida teen
George Zimmerman is not a racist and cried for days after shooting dead a black Florida teenager, a black, longtime friend of Zimmerman said on Sunday in a sympathetic portrayal of a man maligned by critics as a trigger-happy bigot.
"He couldn't stop crying. He's a caring human being," Joe Oliver, 53, a former television news reporter and anchor in Orlando who has known Zimmerman for several years, told Reuters in a telephone interview.

Oliver's wife is a close friend of Zimmerman's mother in law, who told him Zimmerman cried for days in remorse after the shooting. He also spoke directly with Zimmerman on Saturday. "I mean, he took a man's life and he has no idea what to do about it. He's extremely remorseful about it," Oliver said.

these are the ones who go watch football with them then in his absence will call the black player a black bastard...them david type friends there.