Possibly another race topic, this time justified

Raegus

lool doom i dont believe u

the presence of groups and individuals like NBPP, Al sharpton, jesse jackson distract everyone

cause more harm than good

the NBPP are members that got gassed over some books or what their 'uncle' did in the old days

BPP didnt work then, why would it work now?

NBPP has nothing to do with BPP. They're a completely separate group of people who took the name of the original BPP.

But yes I do wish they'd concentrate more on helping the black community instead of trying to take on the white community.

Boy

I dont know about this demo infront of the us embassy

The yanks have nevet protested on our behalf and to be honest as much as this whole thing disgusts. I will like to se e black folk protest when these youngersbare slaying themselves over post codes and pointless dumb sh*t.

• Upvote 4

Boy

I dont know about this demo infront of the us embassy

The yanks have nevet protested on our behalf and to be honest as much as this whole thing disgusts. I will like to se e black folk protest when these youngersbare slaying themselves over post codes and pointless dumb sh*t.

Most Americans don't know there's black people in England.

Guest petercrotch

im abit behind on things, never really learned much growing up

why do black panthers and them man adopt arabic names? is it just because theyre muslim?

Mainly or they change their name to african names because they are pan africans

what are they hoping to achieve by offering the reward? seems like a provocative and unhelpful move to me. Im always suspicious of self-styled paramilitary organizations that dress up in uniforms, always attract a certain type of person.

forensic evidence should close the book on this incident - angle of entry of bullets, particle residue on trayvon. knowing the police they probably f*cked all that up too.

what are they hoping to achieve by offering the reward? seems like a provocative and unhelpful move to me. Im always suspicious of self-styled paramilitary organizations that dress up in uniforms, always attract a certain type of person.

forensic evidence should close the book on this incident - angle of entry of bullets, particle residue on trayvon. knowing the police they probably f*cked all that up too.

Are you alright in the head?

Fuck does GPR and angle of entry wounds do in this case to say wether its self defense or not? What ya saying is irrelevant the witness testimony should be sufficient

/ @goddaz if it was my son him not being charged would be the ideal scenario for me personally the rest goes without saying

Here's a question for everyone.

If Travyon was your son & was murdered under the similar circumstances what would you do?

Probably same thing his mother is doing.

I'd want the guy behind bars not just for what hes done but also for the safety of others and the best way to do that would be to not mention the glaringly obvious racial aspect.

The problem is the fact that he is white and Trayvon was black. I'm not alluding to racist motives in the specific act but in the way the case is viewed from the outside. It isn't just a lunatic killing some kid, its a white male killing a black teenager, in America, possibly the most racially conscious country on the planet. I just wish it could have been viewed as a simple crime, murder. Arrest him, charge him put him on trial and do justice to the victim. Race f*cks everything in this and means it becomes a debate not a murder investigation.

The problem is the fact that he is white and Trayvon was black. I'm not alluding to racist motives in the specific act but in the way the case is viewed from the outside. It isn't just a lunatic killing some kid, its a white male killing a black teenager, in America, possibly the most racially conscious country on the planet. I just wish it could have been viewed as a simple crime, murder. Arrest him, charge him put him on trial and do justice to the victim. Race f*cks everything in this and means it becomes a debate not a murder investigation.

the 'problem' is that at first it was viewed and treated as a standard crime, thats why hes walked free. It wasn't until race came in as a realistic factor, which is still a problem in the real world whether people acknowledge it or not, that its been taken more seriously.

If trayvon was not black he would be alive today.

• Upvote 1

He walked free because the state of florida has a law that permits citizens who hold gun licenses to fire in public if "if he or she reasonably believes it is necessary to do so to prevent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself"

Pretty sure that stopped it being treated as a "standard" murder.