Water Fasting

Yak_Louis

Has anyone attempted this?

Im not talking about ramadan fasting. Just strictly water fasting.

Im doing one right now and im feeling like sh*t But i know the benefits are amazing. The healing process of the whole body is incredible.

I really want to heal my digestive area due to all those processed craps, eggs and all that shitty mucus causing foods that ive had since a little kid.

But if you attempt to do the Water Fast you have to have a positive mental mind. Wipe out anyone/anything negative during the process because it may cause mood swings.

In the body, the first stage of cleansing removes large quantities of waste matter and digestive residues. The first few days of a fast can be rough due to the quantity of waste passing into the blood stream. The tongue becomes coated and the breath foul as the body excretes waste through every opening. After the third day of the fast, there is little desire for food. The second stage is the cleansing of mucous, fat, diseased and dying cells, and the more easily removed toxins. As the fast continues, the cleansing process becomes more thorough. The last stage is the cleansing of toxins that have been accumulating in your cellular tissue from birth, and the microscopic tubes that carry vital elements to the brain. Cleansing of the last layer is only possible through a combination of juice fasting, water fasting, and a healthy diet high in raw foods. To overcome a severe disease like cancer, it is important to continue through a series of fasts, to the point where the full scouring action of catabolism removes the disease from the tissue.

During extended fasts the body removes: dead, dying and diseased cells; unwanted fatty tissue, trans-fatty acids, hardened coating of mucus on the intestinal wall; toxic waste matter in the lymphatic system and bloodstream; toxins in the spleen, liver and kidney; mucus from the lungs and sinuses, imbedded toxins in the cellular fibers and deeper organ tissues; deposits in the microscopic tubes responsible for nourishing brain cells and excess cholesterol.

Nearly everyone who fasts, discovers the same thing, that when they fast they actually have no hunger and more energy than they normally have. It is indeed liberating to find out that if we let go and trust that we will be taken care of. Fasting is the simplest, easiest and most effective way to find out that we do indeed have the power and freedom to heal and take control of our bodies.

Im expecting to have better mental clarity and for me to absorb fat better.

The mucus build up has caused me not to gain weight from all that crap food which has likely caused inflammation. This water fast will heal those symptoms within 3 days. But this week i am only doing 1 day. Next week its 3 Days. Following week ill do the full 7.

Benefits of Fasting

Mental clarity is improved and brain fog is lifted.

Rapid, safe weight loss is achieved without flabbiness

The nervous system is balanced

Energy level and sensory perception is increased. The longer the fast, the bigger increase in energy and vitality. You normally need less sleep.

Organs are revitalized

Cellular biochemistry is harmonized

The skin becomes silky, soft, and sensitive

There is greater ease of movement

Breathing becomes fuller, freer and deeper

The digestive system is rejuvenated and becomes more effective; the peristaltic action of the intestines (the cause of a natural bowel movement) is stronger after fasting.

Fasting retrains your tasting sense back to more healthy food as acute sensitivity is restored.

Fasting can increase confidence in our ability to have control over our lives and our appetite, and that our body is self-regulating and a self-healing organism capable or establishing balance when given the possibility to do so.

Normal metabolic and cell oxygenation are restored.

Detoxification - as soon as the body realizes that it's fasting it will begin to eliminate those things that cause disease, such as fat cells, arterial cholesterol plaques, mucus, tumors, stored up worries and emotions.

Water Fast

You can fast from 1 to 40 days. Try to drink 2 liters of water or more per day.

The ten day water fast has become a recommended number of days. Ten days on water will cause the same weight loss as 30 days on juice. But water fasting is far more difficult, especially if you have a fast metabolism. Water fasting cleanses the body aggressively removing toxins rapidly. Water fasting can be more beneficial than juice fasting in combating more persistent forms of cancer, cleansing the tissues more aggressively. Water fasting demands mental preparation, the less pressure and responsibility you have during a water fast the better. Think of it a holiday away form the normal patterns of living. Some recommend that the week before your fast, you drink fresh juices and eat mostly raw fruits and vegetables to cleanse the body so that the detoxification during water fasting will be less aggressive. Water fasting should always include two of three days of juice fasting before and after the water fast. This alternating between juice and water fasting is the most effective method of achieving a full cleansing through fasting.

ive done a standard fast every year for years so i reckon i could do this no problem, but u havent given much information as to the procedure in the day, are u drinking water at set times? or do u just drink water when ur hungry?

Drinking when hungry but only sips

And i get as much sun as a can since this is a perfect week to do it

But its important to feel symptoms of all sorts. Its a signal the body is cleansing.

The symptoms i feel right now is my energy levels are up and down consistently. So something is happening.

Sometimes i feel liek walking for no reason but at least its a sign of something happening

YOU MAN ARE ACTUALLY THINKING ABOUT LEAVING OUT VARIOUS NUTRIENTS AND VITAMINS TO DRINK WATER FOR 40 DAYS STRAIGHT.

From what? KFC? Whey Protien? Stressing the intestines on a daily basis and not giving it a rest because humans were not designed to stress eat which people do and not realize why they have certain problems with themselves?

Those chemical infested foods that will cause problems when you get older?

Start off the first week by doing it for 1 day

Next move to 3 Days

Then move to 7 Days

Just hit 23 hours of water fasting my first day.

Felt miserable all day. My body pushing toxins through my breath i can taste, i have a fast metabolism so its going to kick in quite quickly. Was feeling horrible nausea for Half an hour just gone. Its a feeling though i remember having when i was a kid which is kind of strange :confused:

I know when i sleep tonight its not going to be good so i got a bowl ready if i throw up bile. The presence of bile in the stomach also causes nausea. Its presence is very likely to lead to vomiting.

My urine is very light yellow so it indicates small amount of detoxing is happening.

Im breaking it tomorrow Morning with some Juiced Vegetables (16 oz) (4 Carrots,Bit of Ginger, Spinach, 3 Celery, and Coriander)

Ill give you an update on how it goes tomorrow