Peter Crotch Says I will ...

Guest petercrotch

Malcolm X didn't die for blacks though.

Guy was shot by BLACK ppl cuz he embraced the idea of all white not being Daemons.

see.

Guy was shot by BLACK ppl cuz he embraced the idea of all white not being Daemons.

lol ok

LOL

iBeg you man enlighten me.

He fully embraced Islamic teachings, none of that racist white man is the devil sh*t NOI mans believe.

see.

lol ok

LOL

He fully embraced Islamic teachings, none of that racist white man is the devil sh*t NOI mans believe.

Please don't misconstrue the facts my brother.

Malcolm X was suspended by the NOI for calling out a daemon in President Kennedy, same way Khalid Muhammed was kicked out of NOI for calling out Jews.

Malcolm X was suspended by the NOI for calling out a daemon in President Kennedy, same way Khalid Muhammed was kicked out of NOI for calling out Jews.

:confused:

Didnt he get kicked out cuz of him backchatting that NOI leader at the time?

see.

lol ok

LOL

Nah actually he was still writing letters to NOI even till near his death, he always talked about how influential Elijah Muhammed was in his life, he was kicked out because he called out the NOI for their hypocrisy but he still had respect for the organization.

For all the talk about NOI being racist and so and so, they never acted out on their supposed racism. NOI didn't go round burning down houses of white folks, or lynching white folks.

Malcolm x still never allowed whites into his organization tills his death.

:confused:

Didnt he get kicked out cuz of him backchatting that Elijah Muhammed?

Thats why he got kicked out finally.

He had already been suspended for his comments about Kennedy on 'The chickens come to roost' speech though.

“I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it is for or against. I'm a human being, first and foremost, and as such I'm for whoever and whatever benefits humanity as a whole.”

"I am not a racist. I am against every form of racism and segregation, every form of discrimination. I believe in human beings, and that all human beings should be respected as such, regardless of their color."

Malcolm X >>>> Peters Crotch

• Upvote 1

"For 12 long years I lived within the narrow-minded confines of the 'straightjacket world' created by my strong belief that Elijah Muhammad was a messenger direct from God Himself, and my faith in what I now see to be a pseudo-religious philosophy that he preaches.... I shall never rest until I have undone the harm I did to so many well-meaning, innocent Negroes who through my own evangelistic zeal now believe in him even more fanatically and more blindly than I did."

"The thing that you have to understand about those of us in the Black Muslim movement was that all of us believed 100 percent in the divinity of Elijah Muhammad. We believed in him. We actually believed that God, in Detroit by the way, that God had taught him and all of that. I always believed that he believed in himself. And I was shocked when I found out that he himself didn't believe it. And when that shock reached me, then I began to look everywhere else and try to get a better understanding of the things that confront all of us so that we can get together in some kind of way to offset them."

• Upvote 1

The Noi and the FBI conspired to murder him.

The NOI because he was criticizing the nation and Elijah Muhammad's relations with teenage girls.

I think a lot of it was also down to jealousy, Malcolm was trying to bridge gaps with Black Christians as well and properly enforce his black nationalism, he was the star that NOI had made and now he had turned his back on them.

The FBI for obvious reasons.

• Upvote 1

see.

lol ok

LOL

Nah actually he was still writing letters to NOI even till near his death, he always talked about how influential Elijah Muhammed was in his life, he was kicked out because he called out the NOI for their hypocrisy but he still had respect for the organization.

For all the talk about NOI being racist and so and so, they never acted out on their supposed racism. NOI didn't go round burning down houses of white folks, or lynching white folks.

Malcolm x still never allowed whites into his organization tills his death.

"For 12 long years I lived within the narrow-minded confines of the 'straightjacket world' created by my strong belief that Elijah Muhammad was a messenger direct from God Himself, and my faith in what I now see to be a pseudo-religious philosophy that he preaches.... I shall never rest until I have undone the harm I did to so many well-meaning, innocent Negroes who through my own evangelistic zeal now believe in him even more fanatically and more blindly than I did."

"The thing that you have to understand about those of us in the Black Muslim movement was that all of us believed 100 percent in the divinity of Elijah Muhammad. We believed in him. We actually believed that God, in Detroit by the way, that God had taught him and all of that. I always believed that he believed in himself. And I was shocked when I found out that he himself didn't believe it. And when that shock reached me, then I began to look everywhere else and try to get a better understanding of the things that confront all of us so that we can get together in some kind of way to offset them."

That makes sense now

I think a lot of it was also down to jealousy, Malcolm was trying to bridge gaps with Black Christians as well and properly enforce his black nationalism, he was the star that NOI had made and now he had turned his back on them.

The FBI for obvious reasons.

Are you saying Elijah was jealous or Malcolm was jealous of him?

Guest petercrotch

see.

lol ok

LOL

Nah . You are more than capable of doing your own research .

see.

lol ok

LOL

You can't preach when you don't even know history

Try learning first before trying to preach to others

• Upvote 1

Guest petercrotch

see.

lol ok

LOL

You can't preach when you don't even know history

Try learning first before trying to preach to others

I do know history . Lets be real .

If i really wanted to i could reply and deliver some hard truth but as i said there will be no more race topics from me so i will not .

Finished !!!

• Downvote 1

dont you think its just stupid to claim a 'black' man killed Malcolm x cos they were jealous of him

when within that decade many other black people were also killed... including Martin Luther

then the two Kennedys.. were they all by black men too? or was there any commonality in what they stood for?

racoons