RIP GAME

MF Cunt

from time I heard ea and capcom , and Nintendo say no , I knew it was a matter of time

serves them right selling new games for 45 , I can bop for 30 seconds more and get it almost 10 quid cheaper in Asda , why the f*ck wouldn't anybody else do that ?

infact I went in there 2 days ago and they are offering 35.store credit for games they couldn't afford to stock ,

looked in the store and its dead

consoles look ok priced in the sales though

Justin i have f*cked more girls than you i am confident of that & will continue to u f*ck*ng neek

/

Thorntons the chocolate store just closed on my high street AND i seen another closing down sale sign in north few weeks ago

very good deals though... Got reduced from £20 to £5. or plenty bogofs

No you haven't, stop lying. You don't like women. Even if I asked you to up bitches you've fucked it would be a lie, just random bitches. c*nt.

• Upvote 1

fam its peak outside them areas

i used to live in essex, i assume lakeside and bluewater, keep retail employment relativity high in that area

down here in Berkshire, most high streets have gone to sh*t, bar Camberly, Guildford or Basingstoke are the closest places to do "decent shopping", even then there's bare shops closing down, empty buildings

America is worse still , the amount of empty shops i saw in Arizona FACk