You log into your girlfriends facebook and see this...

Fresh To Death

What do you think/do?

Please bear in mind this was a while ago and the situation has been dealt with. I came across the screenshots while looking through My Pictures and thought it would be interesting to see what you guys think. This is not an exposure topic.

So what did you do?

Allow putting your hands on what is a worthless hoe and doing some bird. She would be Persona non grata to me. That would cut a bitch deep just complete non acknowledgment.

But the signs should have been there before you began a relationship with that kind of chick.

TELL HER TO TAKE SOME NEKKID PICS AND EXPOSE

WOOOOHOOOO

like that guy who waited till Christmas and exposed his ex through Christmas cards to her family

genius

i would keep it quiet stay in the relationship but bang her friends/relevant relatives then admit these things to her as a reason we have to break up. this will illustrate to her that the connections she has built in her life are meaningless and she can trust noone. she will say why had you done this and i will gently console her with laudanum and convince her theres something very wrong with her and gently persuade her to kill herself. if plan a doesnt work i will set up an elaborate scheme whereby she is constantly haunted by ghosts, until she kills herself. at news of her death i would feel closure and keep it moving along smoothly. the irony or twist at the end of the motion picture is that she then starts to haunt me

if i see this storyline in cinemas soon i will simply kill myself and haunt the scriptwriter btw

Why not just kill yourself first and then haunt your girl bro?

• Downvote 1

i would keep it quiet stay in the relationship but bang her friends/relevant relatives then admit these things to her as a reason we have to break up. this will illustrate to her that the connections she has built in her life are meaningless and she can trust noone. she will say why had you done this and i will gently console her with laudanum and convince her theres something very wrong with her and gently persuade her to kill herself. if plan a doesnt work i will set up an elaborate scheme whereby she is constantly haunted by ghosts, until she kills herself. at news of her death i would feel closure and keep it moving along smoothly. the irony or twist at the end of the motion picture is that she then starts to haunt me

if i see this storyline in cinemas soon i will simply kill myself and haunt the scriptwriter btw

something worrying about you. i hope its all an act for the e-streets

• Upvote 1

I wouldn't contact her. if she contacted me I'd say I didn't want to see her

then continue with liife. distracting myself from remembering the girl by any means.

saying that, I wouldn't read the facebook, last time someone on here did that, we ended up with:

http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/topic/73685-hacked-into-an-ex-of-mines-fb-that-i-still-bang-from-time-time/

worst thing is he can't do anything to the girl to upset her, she doesn't care about him

if You got naked pics, You know what to do

but what did You do at the time? is she still Your girl?

Confront her about it .

forgive her ,love her but keep my distance at the same time and only be there as good friends or f*ck buddies. 99 percent of men cheat (apart from me of course) 99 percent of women cheat aswell .She can love you and someone else at the same time and so can you . You could probably love 10 people at the same time.

sorry but what a load of sh*t...if you cheat on someone, means you neva really loved them...end of.

something worrying about you. i hope its all an act for the e-streets

you take this mod thing a bit seriously its not an actual job bro, you dont have a duty to call the feds. feel free to have a sleepless night about it though