Asian dons busted...

Elementalism

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-17496490

Child prostitution inquiry: Six remanded on sex charges

_59231994_bullfinchofficersandvans%282%29.jpg

Police carried out raids on a number of properties on Thursday morning

Six men from Oxford have been remanded in custody after appearing in court in connection with an investigation into child exploitation in the city.

The men face charges including rape, conspiring to rape a child, arranging child prostitution and trafficking.

They appeared before High Wycombe magistrates earlier after being charged by police on Friday.

Seven others have been bailed until next month.

The men charged in connection with the inquiry are Anjum Dogar, 30, and his brother Akhtar, 31, both of Tawney Street, and Kamar Jamil, 26, of Aldrich Road.

Zeshan Ahmed, 26, of Palmer Road, Mohammed Karrar, 37, of Cowley Road and Bassan Karrar, 32, of no fixed address, also appeared in court earlier.

Thames Valley Police, investigating claims 24 girls were being exploited, arrested 13 men following raids on properties in the city on Thursday.

More than 100 police officers were involved in 14 raids.

The six men who have now appeared in court face a number of charges:

• Mr Jamil is charged with four counts of rape, two counts of arranging the prostitution of a child, one count of making a threat to kill and one count of possession of cocaine with intent to supply.
  • Anjum Dogar is charged with one count of conspiring to rape a child, one of arranging the prostitution of a child and one count of trafficking.
  • Akhtar Dogar faces three charges of rape, one count of conspiring to rape a child, three counts of arranging the prostitution of a child, one count of making a threat to kill and one count of trafficking.
  • Mr Ahmed faces 10 charges of engaging in sexual activity with a child.
  • Bassan Karrar is charged with one count of rape.
  • Mohammed Karrar will face two counts of conspiracy to rape a child and one count of supplying a class A controlled drug to a child.

What's your take on this VIP2? I know the first 3 listed, Kamar Jamil, and 'Jammy' & Akhtar Dogar - I know all of the brothers in the family as it happens, from around the way. I used to roll with couple of the Asian man in my year on weekends back in the day, and can actually remember certain chicks doing lineups behind garages and sh*t. Servicing 10-15 man, all Asian. Was probably an 6-10 year age gap them times between the girls and the older Dogars them times, but that Kamar donny was around my age back then.

Peak, saw the headline a few days ago and thought it'd be old white guys, but it's the Pakistani dons :lol:

Feel sorry for the family. J&A were nutters back in the day, used to keep up a lot of f*ckery.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Some Muslim's say that these guys do this sort of stuff because of there strict religion and there wives, etc.. but why does that make them target children??

if you're not getting sex at home, just get a hooker or something, you don't have to groom young children and then gang rape them

some f*cked up religion

• Upvote 1

whats this got to do with religion a bunch of Pakistani pedo man get caught and all of a sudden its islam that preached this u white devils love to hate and incite hatred upon Islam when none of this was encouraged in an way or form

What about the muslims committing genocide in the Sudan?

>>>>Muslims

What's your take on this VIP2? I know the first 3 listed, Kamar Jamil, and 'Jammy' & Akhtar Dogar - I know all of the brothers in the family as it happens, from around the way. I used to roll with couple of the Asian man in my year on weekends back in the day, and can actually remember certain chicks doing lineups behind garages and sh*t. Servicing 10-15 man, all Asian. Was probably an 6-10 year age gap them times between the girls and the older Dogars them times, but that Kamar donny was around my age back then.

Fukk did I just read?

Fukk did I just read?

Asian people think differently.

lol @ ignorant guys talking muslim this and that, all the cases recently are pakistani no? if a bunch of eastern europeans start getting caught for this u gona talk about dirty christians?

an asian is not representative for all muslims, they have their own culture and customs.

/

why are my negs not working?

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

this is such a victimless crime

honestly cant understand the fuss

13 14 15 yr old slags suckin dingalings for cigarettes and money... didnt this happen everywhere

dont act like black boys havent been involved in this either

Boys being the operative word.

Smh @ defending nonces

• Upvote 1