Wasted Youts

Sinister

_59310706_grant-kolawole-mccalla_464.jpg

Three men have been found guilty of a gang-related shooting that left a five-year-old girl paralysed, shattering her dreams of becoming a dancer.

Thusha Kamaleswaran, now six, was hit by a bullet when the trio opened fire into her aunt's south London shop in March last year.

Nathaniel Grant, Kazeem Kolawole and Anthony McCalla were convicted by an Old Bailey jury of causing her grievous bodily harm with intent.

A bullet hit Thusha in the chest and passed through the seventh vertebra of her spine, leaving her wheelchair-bound for life.

Thusha's mother Sharmila Kamaleswaran wept as extracts from her victim impact statement were read to the court by junior prosecutor Michelle Nelson. The mother of three said the tragedy was "unbearable" for her family, and described the shock of seeing her daughter on a hospital bed, saying: "Seeing Thusha took my heart away."

She said her daughter's dreams of becoming a singer and dancer had been shattered.

Thusha is due to be discharged from hospital next week, and her doctor at Stoke Mandeville Hospital, Allison Graham, said her condition is not expected to improve.

Grant, Kolawole and McCalla were looking for a rival gang member when Grant mindlessly opened fire into the Stockwell Food and Wine shop. Shopper Roshan Selvakumar was shot in the face in the attack, and has been left with bullet fragments permanently lodged in his head.

The trio were found guilty of causing grievous bodily harm with intent to Mr Selvakumar and of attempted murder of their intended victim Roshaun Bryan.

Jurors were told that Grant would have been able to see Thusha as he fired his second shot. Kolawole, 19, of Kennington, south-east London; McCalla, 20, of Streatham, south London; and Grant, 21, of Camberwell, south-east London, will be sentenced on April 19.

/

Just saw this video on Channel 4 News, shit is too deep, she's dancing along and then she just drops.

• Upvote 1

It was an accident. she oviously wasn't there intended target

accidents happen every day, people die every day

at least she's alive

i don't know why they mentioned the singing and dancing bullshit, that's like saying every young boy aged about 8 who likes football is going to grow up and become a footballer

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 11

still though

fackin negros

if this was asians shootin a black kid, darcus howe would be leadin a candle lit vigil down brixton and asian businesses would be gettin attacked

says it all about how docile and acceptin asians realy are of black aggresion

Yeah because only black people hate Asians.

The news when it happened cut my soul seeing the footage on news other day enhanced the wound.

I hope when they get sentanced in april their sentances are harsh

I doubt they feel any guilt I doubt when they in prison gym pumping weights and running on machines or in prison shower with ten other men standing and washing or when they get out their pad ben to sh*t in a shared cell loo they will even take a minute out to think that they still capable of doing these things

Their spines are wasted behind bars for a very long time now wasted 3 spines doing nothing but wasting away

The moment they picked up that gun that became no damn accidental misfire _for what I doubt their stupid little beef will be so important to them ten years down line

They must feel like such bleeding fools

Me and my boy were talking about this in the car the other day.

Seeing the video is heart breaking, to see her last moments as a fully functioning little girl and being robbed is truly disgusting.

As much as some of you think this isn't true I don't like to use the term but they are fucking monkeys.

• Upvote 3