Sign in to follow this  
Da Luv Doc

DDP v Jay-Z ting

my fascination with wrestling died wen i was 10 along with many other childhood pastimes....findin out it was fake changed everything for me...K-dot.1

my fascination with wrestling died wen i was 10 along with  many other childhood pastimes....findin out it was fake changed everything for me...K-dot.1
WTF U MEAN ITS FAKE :shock: :evil: LOL seriously I stopped watching it properly in like 01. But it was better in the early to mid 90's.Ted DiBiase>>>>>>>>___________ His character was badd. He was a baddie but I loved his character and that evil laugh lol.His song was badd too

my fascination with wrestling died wen i was 10 along with  many other childhood pastimes....findin out it was fake changed everything for me...K-dot.1
Ted DiBiase>>>>>>>>___________ His character was badd. He was a baddie but I loved his character and that evil laugh lol.His song was badd too
You knew he was a wickedman from time he made his own belt that was better than all the propa ones.

Ted DiBiase>>>>>>>>___________ His character was badd. He was a baddie but I loved his character and that evil laugh lol.His song was badd too
You knew he was a wickedman from time he made his own belt that was better than all the propa ones.
This one yeh........milliondollarbeltwaist.jpg

wrestlling is like eastenders now.
Tell me you dont still watch it :? :shock:
i dont watch either. sometimes i jus happen to pass thru.. and see more off court drama..than actual fighting. they still making p's tho. :?

lol my guys were the bushwackers ....lmfao @ crying wen them rock guys with the spikes and sh*t beat them after cheating...life ended for bout 2 hours after thatK-dot.1

lol my guys were the bushwackers ....lmfao @ crying wen them rock guys with the spikes and sh*t beat them after cheating...life ended for bout 2 hours after thatK-dot.1
You mean the Legion of Doom. They were big too.But I hated them Bushwackers, they used to lick people and sh*t :x

Yeah, and he had his million dollar man dem as well to back him.

Yeah, and he had his million dollar man dem as well to back him.
[/url][/url][/url][/url][/url][/url]BADMAN

his tune is deeeeeeep, props to anyone who can get me an mp3 of that.
[/url][/url][/url][/url][/url][/url]NNAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....Money money money money money-yeeeeeeyeeeeeeeehLMAO I wanna use that for my ring tone if I can find the MP3 :evil:

here u go ripped from the vid
http://www.sendspace.com/file/8re1cm

[/code]

Badmaneverytime he does that laugh I cant help but crease

here u go ripped from the vid
http://www.sendspace.com/file/8re1cm

[/code]

Badmaneverytime he does that laugh I cant help but crease
ic3ant ur big for that rolleyes2.gif LOL''u kno...its great, being the Million Dollar Man...DAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA''badman laugh :D