Reggie Yates: Teen Gangs

Fighting Weight

Watched this I thought it was dire documentry-presenter was terrible seemed fake and unconnected to people he was interviewing

And for such a serious subject it just seemed to come accross shallow and immature

It was more about trying to dig and poke drama out of the gangmembers for a reaction rather than a serious debate and look at their side

It was just vouyeristic and jeremy kyle deressed up as serious debate

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest petercrotch

Just watching now . Shows a joke to be honest .

Wasn't it "convienient that the girls phone kept on ringing while they were filming . And someone just so happened to knock at her door .

Reggie should know better than to be apart of this over dramatized rubbish .

Guest petercrotch

Bloody hell this just gets better and better .

SITTING IN A YOUTH WORK SHOP

Narrattor : talisa still has problems ! Only a few days ago she was involved in a row in the street with another girl in which a mobile phone and some money went missing . She is still angry and it quickly becomes clear that things haven't been resolved .

AMAZINGLY ANOTHER GIRL WALKS IN WHO SOME HOW TURNS OUT TO BE THE GIRL TALISA HAD THE ALTERCATION WITH

TALISA POINTS AND SAYS : Tell her to get out . MINI FIGHT BREAKS OUT

What a load of fcking balony

Guest petercrotch

So u actually think it was some fake ting ?

Of course , There's probably a small percentage of truth in it but most of it is fake . bbc officials blaitently told them to act out the part where they were going fight . Not the first time the bbc have done that

Most of it was fake, people who know the girl and have grown up with her have said it themselves, she don't shot and she's a fat lesbian nitty

i was also on FB while this was on and people from up North were saying that the white guy with glasses who said he was Gooch was not even on it like he made out lol, he would have been about 10 years old when Gooch were fully on it

Reggie acting like he knows anything about this sh*t smh, they probably only got him to do it because he's the only black presenter on BBC

programe was cringe worthy to the extreme and quite embarrassing tbh

i don't see what purpose these programmes serve either, if anything they just encourage and highlight stupid behaviour in a country where nearly everything is given to you on a plate

you could see Reggie's frustration with it throughout the programe, they all blame everyone else apart from THEMSELVES for the situation they're in, smh

that girl in it is either a crackhead or she has some sort of mental disability, some of the stuff she was coming out with was beyond belief, can't believe they wasted soo much camera time on her and that scene where Reggie gives her 20quid to do her shopping, FACEPALM

Reggie is cool, but its just that the programme probably puts the young people in more danger when the cameras roll away

why should they blame themselves if they were not shown another way?

i bet he was saying "I could have been like them" or " i was surrounded by similar things"....

no you werent reggie.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Reggie is cool, but its just that the programme probably puts the young people in more danger when the cameras roll away

why should they blame themselves if they were not shown another way?

i bet he was saying "I could have been like them" or " i was surrounded by similar things"....

no you werent reggie.

Y don't u think he was?