People who use public transport to get to work

EnglishBadboy

I honestly wouldn't work if i had to use public transport to get there

sh*t is depressing

i had to catch a bus to work a few weeks back for 3 days because they were fixing up the car park and all the other local parking costs £15+ for an hour, i felt like quitting my job after the second day of using the bus

i don't know how you people do it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

Train is just as bad sickenly exspensive as is bus overcrowded late and a lack of-i don't understand how the system as it is is still functioning people need to rise up against it .

Its way cookie crumbles I suppose _ a self flagelating put up and shut up attitude we have in uk its crazy.

Its even more crazy when you think 90%of the workers on public transport are minimum wagers_putting up with that unbearable nonsense daily to not even barely cover their bills _

I was on train to leeds this morn within 4months they put up all fairs like 15% a ticket used to get 2 months ago cost £13and change now its 17anchange pensioners used to av concession of 35p that rose to 50p and now it £1.70

HOW THE f*ck DO THE US LOWER WORKING CLASSES PUT UP WITH THIS HELL

On 29/03/2012 at 0:21 AM, Afgoon said:

Gna b commuting to hackney nxt yr...

Overground from smewrr in nw

Dunno wat to expect

Are you working in homerton ? Use to work

There had to take the minutes when all the heads/leads of specialitys. I would be sitting there with the cheif executive every week. Past 3 years been working at a next hospital but have to study wen I finish I can demand 500 - 700 a day. Only thing what pisses me off people ask if I work in medical records because i am black and can not hold a decent role. I never knew what medical

Records was til I started working in this hospital. 

I get train to work refuse to pay as I am currently paying off a £500 fine for using a freedom pass of someone who past away (never changing at Liverpool street again )

Thankfully never had shifts during rush hour, but when I did it was horrendous. It was mainly tube stations that wouldn't allow people in for 2-5 minutes because of overcrowding.

Metro station in Shanghai during rush hour >>>

Crowded/cramped, but so efficient. Getting a taxi or car would never work out for many.

Guess I don't have much to complain about because my journeys so far have been 15 minutes or under, which isn't a lot to put up with at all.

/

f*ck being around when the Olympics are on. I'm getting out of here.

Train is just as bad sickenly exspensive as is bus overcrowded late and a lack of-i don't understand how the system as it is is still functioning people need to rise up against it .

Its way cookie crumbles I suppose _ a self flagelating put up and shut up attitude we have in uk its crazy.

Its even more crazy when you think 90%of the workers on public transport are minimum wagers_putting up with that unbearable nonsense daily to not even barely cover their bills _

I was on train to leeds this morn within 4months they put up all fairs like 15% a ticket used to get 2 months ago cost £13and change now its 17anchange pensioners used to av concession of 35p that rose to 50p and now it £1.70

HOW THE f*ck DO THE US LOWER WORKING CLASSES PUT UP WITH THIS HELL

lol

I didn't understand large sections of that post

• Upvote 1

Thing about the Tube is the diversity of the women, so many attractive women around you and who knows you might meet your future wife down there.

Victoria is normally swarming with blonde business women who are soo friggin attractive in their tight skirts and glasses.

There was one old Irish man a few weeks back who was looking to kill a few hours before getting the train, I showed him how to get to Victoria and he brought me a pint in the pub - lovely bloke, plenty of stories to tell as well

You won't meet anyone behind a glass window!

I enjoy being a part of life.

I don't feel by sitting in a car behind a window is being a part of the community.

Would rather travel with the people and share the hardship of every day life

If I can make someone smile or make their day better by lifting their bags or giving them advice on directions then I'd take the public transport route every day.