Fed: "Problem with you is youll always be a nigger"

Drift

ye u shudnt have called her a black bitch

but those arrogant attitudey black girls make my BLOOD BOIL too... kissin their teeth at me = red rag to a bull

anda it just seeps out and you cant help it...

i dunno what it is that riles me so much about them ...

stop dreaming mate. youre just as scared of them as you are black males IRL. your blood boils inside. on the outside youre muttering under your breath or constructing yur next vip2 post. you're a humble guy tamwar

29loeae.jpg

• Upvote 1

There is no context for a white person to use the word Nigger

End of

Can't believe you are trying to defend a man who would probably do the same to you

Deserves to lose his job

Yes

ye u shudnt have called her a black bitch

but those arrogant attitudey black girls make my BLOOD BOIL too... kissin their teeth at me = red rag to a bull

anda it just seeps out and you cant help it...

i dunno what it is that riles me so much about them ...

stop dreaming mate. youre just as scared of them as you are black males IRL. your blood boils inside. on the outside youre muttering under your breath or constructing yur next vip2 post. you're a humble guy tamwar

Yes

/

LOL @ profit leaving out the fact the dude was black

Either way Flex your posts on this matter are f*ck*ng as dumb as them dailymail comments

Carpe's already seckled you so yea

man just starting dropping n-bombs like normal. lol @ context

I posted on here before when my boy got called a black prick by a police officer in Beckton

when I got handcuffed and threatened to be arrested for 'indecent exposure' in Beckton for bussin casual swag back in '06 times.

both times the way I wish I'd recorded it man grr

normal behaviour by a f*ck*ng c*nt and completely agree with whoever said these people should be made an even bigger example out of. I've lived round here long enough to know there are decent police officers but a large proportion are cunts. The CPS took the piss so bad, actually made me f*ck*ng angry reading this yesterday.

So you leave out the part where a BLACK man calls a BLACK girl, a BLACK ugly bitch?

Any attention seeking gok kwan type diva

Truss u two mugs to come out with that response

I think they actually stem from your dislike for me not actually what I did but do carry on it's highly amusing

/

I didn't mention his colour because I wanted to see if 1. anyone would actually ask and 2.feel it would make any difference...that's y I left it out

How am I attention seeking I asked a simple question...this whole attention seeking talk is bs im on a forum y the fck would I post and not want it to get anyone's attention?

....so now that he is black it isn't racist?

I was actually going to ask if he was black but then I thought that's pretty pertinent information he wouldnt just leave that out.

Him being black changes the context we perceive the comment was made in. If a black man said it then it's much less likely he meant it in a racially-degrading way. Whereas if I heard a Local type call somebody a black bitch I wouldn't sit there pondering on whether it was just a factual observation or not he would get two jabs and a cross.

Either way Flex your posts on this matter are f*ck*ng as dumb as them dailymail comments

Carpe's already seckled you so yea

man just starting dropping n-bombs like normal. lol @ context

I posted on here before when my boy got called a black prick by a police officer in Beckton

when I got handcuffed and threatened to be arrested for 'indecent exposure' in Beckton for bussin casual swag back in '06 times.

both times the way I wish I'd recorded it man grr

normal behaviour by a f*ck*ng c*nt and completely agree with whoever said these people should be made an even bigger example out of. I've lived round here long enough to know there are decent police officers but a large proportion are cunts. The CPS took the piss so bad, actually made me f*ck*ng angry reading this yesterday.

what is this casual swag you speak of?

tracksuit + shorts + boxers - FAO FORUM d*ckHEADS - This is relevant because he was trying to arrest me for indecent exposure.

you could see my shorts underneath and you couldn't even see my boxers. no flesh on show what so ever apart from my arms, nice summer's day. I was sat down all I hear is some geezer shout "pull your trousers up you c*nt" - i'm thinking its my boy's dad at this point - turn around shock of shocks, it's a feds in the whip pulling up right behind me.

man jumps out the whip drags me against the wall handcuffs me and proceeds to chat sh*t.

etc etc

:lol:

I think that's what M12's tryna imply as well the little sh*t

but for padding out the legs you should really be wearing two tracksuit bottoms. Shorts aren't going to do anything?

but yea

back then chilling in my shorts in my ex's pool >>

pps for the homos again - i would more time remove my boxers prior to entering the pool, dun know the tumble dryer though.

lol some of you lot really are f*ck*ng d*ckheads

don't even know why i entertain it

The only point I was making is that the fed must been replying to something when he said don't hide behind your colour. I didn't ratify any of his actions. Show me, where this point I was making, was sekkled. I kno you have an emotional investment in this topic due to ur run in with the feds, but try and f*ck*ng understand what's being said before replying.

Yes the fed that arrested u was a d*ck, and yea the majority of them are.

The only point I was making is that the fed must been replying to something when he said don't hide behind your colour. I didn't ratify any of his actions. Show me, where this point I was making, was sekkled. I kno you have an emotional investment in this topic due to ur run in with the feds, but try and f*ck*ng understand what's being said before replying.

Yes the fed that arrested u was a d*ck, and yea the majority of them are.

Leave it, yeah?

I get that point and that took you a few words to make just then.

At the same time it could just be the officer being sarcastic and taking the piss even more.

Either way it's irrelevant. People talking about this part of the conversation are completely disregarding the disgustingness of what the officer first said. The tape didn't need to be longer than that imo.

tbh I'm not checking back but upon first impressions it looked like you hadn't really clocked that the officer tells the guy .. "you see the problem with you yea.." as carpe pointed out, hence my comment.