Leave it yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

EnglishBadboy

feet are right up there with breasts and bumper for me..i hate to admit it but i can't help it.

Do you foot deevs just like looking or are you into that other stuff like footjobs, sucking toes etc.

you man are corrupting my young mind

was at the bank just now and the adviser has such nice fingernails i was trying so hard to check her toes

next time i go there im taking my sunglasses with a camera so i can just hold it in my hand n take a pic

HTrhtrshtsrhtrfdn

Hf

Htshtfdr

YES

feet are right up there with breasts and bumper for me..i hate to admit it but i can't help it.

Do you foot deevs just like looking or are you into that other stuff like footjobs, sucking toes etc.

Never put foot in my mouth before

If the girl has real nice feet and I'm comfortable with her like that I might just stroke her foot while watching tv or whatever

Mainly it's just a ting where I like the look if them, a lot!

Edit: lol @ foot deev, gotta watch out for M12 n the sly jabs

you man are corrupting my young mind

was at the bank just now and the adviser has such nice fingernails i was trying so hard to check her toes

next time i go there im taking my sunglasses with a camera so i can just hold it in my hand n take a pic

HTrhtrshtsrhtrfdn

Hf

Htshtfdr

YES

:lol:

can just imagine the psychotic laugh

drawing man to the darkside like darth sidious

• Upvote 2

Feet don't enter my thought process at all when looking at females, never understood the fascination.

/

surely we all enjoy watching her toes curl and the arch crease and crinkle during a good doggying no?

LMAO

My head is in no way twisting round to look at some toes while doggying.

i will grab the foot in doggy

or any position possible

Just a big turn off if the ting ant got nice feet...

say you see a clear 10/10 from front view then she turns around the the bumper is FLAT.. its ruined.

say you see a 4/10 from the front view then she turns around and has that Phat booty.. still beatable..

same ting with feet..

also a girl can't be over a size 6 foot..6 is the limit

If the girl has real nice feet and I'm comfortable with her like that I might just stroke her foot while watching tv or whatever

:rofl:

creasing.

But I guess the appreciation of your womans body falls upon all of it, the face cos it's pretty, the tits cos they titties, the ass cos its jiggly, the ass hole if you're toney, the p*ssy cos it's p*ssy and the rest cos its just part of the body

But then you man sucking toes of randoms yee

• Upvote 1