aaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha.......pissed!!!

Carpe_Deum

............. so i got a phone call half hr ago, : " sup ... im in NY u know. " me: "huh... when, i spoke to you yesterday u didnt say nuffin bout going to NY""last minute thing man, crazy situation""what happened" " well u know that application for the university thing i was doing""yeah..""well, the deadline's tomorrow innit""seen, so you didnt know bout mail services..and it's been open for submission since march""i know all that man.. i just f*cked up and left it last minute. when i checked online, the fedex office i was gonna send the parcel through had their closing time at 7.30pm... i got there at 7:15 and the breh told me that even though they would collect the package, it wont get there till tuesday cos the cut off was at 5:15, but the f*ckry thing is the website didnt say so""did you ring to ask""i tried..number didnt work""so you dashed to NY like its going to victoria""bruv i had no choice... all the other couriers had closed too. i jus looked for a flight and saw that i would get there by 1pm today..giving me 4 hours to get to NJ and deliver it myself""so did you deliver and all that""yeah""so instead of the 30pounds to send a fedex, how much did the last mintue flight cost"" well.. i rang up BA and was able to get a good deal, for 467(pounds).."*i start to laugh*"bruv its not funny man... thats my summer savings gone..cos cost me another 180 for hotel""when are you back?""wednesday""so this application, was it handwritten or typed, and in what format"" its a pdf thing innit.. along with my portfolio cd, i already got the references from uni sent over last week""well.. eddie you always do this to yourself man... and you never seem to think properly under pressure. so u ring me now..when u coudla told me when u missed the fedex office. u know i got freinds in NY.. two twos.. you email them the completed application, they download it.. you upload your portfolio files with my yousendit account, they download it..burn it to CD, put your application in an envelope.. take it to office downtown manhattan where they woudl probably be within 5 miles of the place.. or they get it to NY's fedex office yesterday which would have same day guaranteed delivery by today... the cost to you= $10-30. buuuuuuuuuuuuuut you call me a day after u made your quite stupid move. i respect your determination tho.. but ur pissed bruv... this one is for the reocrd books"*i start to laugh..reminding him of his stupidity*Eddie : "sh*t.. ur right you know.. argghhhh"*more laughter*eddie : " f*ck off" and *he hangs up**i call everyone he knows alerting them of the dumbest move ever*

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

............. so i got a phone call half hr ago, : " sup ... im in NY u know. "  me: "huh... when, i spoke to you yesterday u didnt say nuffin bout going to NY""last minute thing man, crazy situation""what happened"  " well u know that application for the university thing i was doing""yeah..""well, the deadline's tomorrow innit""seen, so you didnt know bout mail services..and it's been open for submission since march""i know all that man.. i just f*cked up and left it last minute. when i checked online, the fedex office i was gonna send the parcel through had their closing time at 7.30pm... i got there at 7:15 and the breh told me that even though they would collect the package, it wont get there till tuesday cos the cut off was at 5:15, but the f*ckry thing is the website didnt say so""did you ring to ask""i tried..number didnt work""so you dashed to NY like its going to victoria""bruv i had no choice... all the other couriers had closed too. i jus looked for a flight and saw that i would get there by 1pm today..giving me 4 hours to get to NJ and deliver it myself""so did you deliver and all that""yeah""so instead of the 30pounds to send a fedex, how much did the last mintue flight cost"" well.. i rang up BA and was able to get a good deal, for 467(pounds).."*i start to laugh*"bruv its not funny man... thats my summer savings gone..cos cost me another 180 for hotel""when are you back?""wednesday""so this application, was it handwritten or typed, and in what format"" its a pdf thing innit.. along with my portfolio cd, i already got the references from uni sent over last week""well.. eddie you always do this to yourself man... and you never seem to think properly under pressure. so u ring me now..when u coudla told me when u missed the fedex office. u know i got freinds in NY.. two twos.. you email them the completed application, they download it.. you upload your portfolio files with my yousendit account, they download it..burn it to CD, put your application in an envelope.. take it to office downtown manhattan where they woudl probably be within 5 miles of the place.. or they get it to NY's fedex office yesterday which would have same day guaranteed delivery by today... the cost to you= $10-30.  buuuuuuuuuuuuuut you call me a day after u made your quite stupid move. i respect your determination tho.. but ur pissed bruv... this one is for the reocrd books"*i start to laugh..reminding him of his stupidity*Eddie : "sh*t.. ur right you know.. argghhhh"*more laughter*eddie : " f*ck off" and *he hangs up**i call everyone he knows alerting them of the dumbest move ever*
Wait a minute, I'm confusedWhy is he in NY anyway?He study over there?

Pissed.How long does it take to get to NY.
Depending on airline, 8/9 hours roughly
nah 6/7.. then they are 5 hrs behind so he did have bare time to bop to the uni biggrin.gif
You talking about concorde?I went there in 2004 and I'm sure it was 8/9. Unless I'm getting mixed up with the time it takes to get to Jamaica

nah 6/7.. then they are 5 hrs behind so he did have bare time to bop to the uni biggrin.gif
You talking about concorde?I went there in 2004 and I'm sure it was 8/9. Unless I'm getting mixed up with the time it takes to get to Jamaica
Getting to New York should be around 6/7 hoursTook me like 9 hours to get to Miami and that's like 2 hours from NY

Getting to New York should be around 6/7 hoursTook me like 9 hours to get to Miami and that's like 2 hours from NY
Then its the Jamaica time I'm getting mixed up with

Depending on airline' date=' 8/9 hours roughly[/quote']nah 6/7.. then they are 5 hrs behind so he did have bare time to bop to the uni biggrin.gif
You talking about concorde?I went there in 2004 and I'm sure it was 8/9. Unless I'm getting mixed up with the time it takes to get to JamaicaBEGGGGGGGGGIN IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

[qute=Jay89]Pissed.How long does it take to get to NY.
Depending on airline' date=' 8/9 hours roughly[/quote']nah 6/7.. then they are 5 hrs behind so he did have bare time to bop to the uni biggrin.gif
You talking about concorde?I went there in 2004 and I'm sure it was 8/9. Unless I'm getting mixed up with the time it takes to get to JamaicaBEGGGGGGGGGIN IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT/quote]*Looks at December 12th boarding pass*

[qute=Jay89]Pissed.How long does it take to get to NY.
You talking about concorde?I went there in 2004 and I'm sure it was 8/9. Unless I'm getting mixed up with the time it takes to get to JamaicaBEGGGGGGGGGIN IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT/quote] :D Numero-ro, which country you from?