Toofpaste

Guest chap44uns

i swear you do coke and drink to get drunk?

everything you say on the matter is void

yeah, most weekends

what kind of crazy logic is this

you don't eat carrots so i'm gonna jam a blade in ur eye yh

we're unwillingly having our bodies and brains damaged

whatever that means it aint what i said

despite what ur colgate adverts tell u about fluoride somehow enhancing ur teeth, it offers no/little benefit really

it is proven to harm you n ur babies tho

do the research, the studies are there

as for a comparison between alcohol n wiff i aint qualified to say

i don't unwillingly constantly drink alcohol all day long tho, which i do with my fluoridated west midlands water that's only been fluoridated to provide an easy way for factories to get rid of their waste produce, or brush my teeth everyday with cocaine paste

thats irrelevant as f*ck tho

kingfisher-mintFF-web.jpg

find it at holland n barrats i believe

u kno wot i'm glad this subject came up again, the f*ckin fluoride filters are 200 odd quid but i'm gona invest fakk it

thun if u weren't such an arsey c*nt about it i think you'd change a few lives

its not about bein the known conspiracy theorist

as if they put that on bbc

your alright down south at least it aint in your water supply

o i thought they put it in everyones water? under the guise that it is better for our teeth?

we were discussin flouride at work the other day and one woman suggested a theory that they put it in the water actually to make us more docile because at high enough levels it calms people down.

one other guy said he worked with a woman who refused to drink tap water because she was convinced that the flouride in it had given her chronic fatigue syndrome previously

what brands are non flouride

euthymol

it5706104579.jpg

• Upvote 1

as if they put that on bbc

your alright down south at least it aint in your water supply

o i thought they put it in everyones water? under the guise that it is better for our teeth?

apparently not, heres the map

http://www.wmaf.org....ngland 2002.pdf

further info regarding specific postcodes - http://www.wmaf.org....F THE UK v4.pdf

general info - west mids against fluroide - http://www.wmaf.org.uk/

f*ck knows why they've chosen those select few areas, tried to find out before but no success, i'm guessing the relevant waste-producing industries will be located near by

bare retards about tho

ireland's fakd, america's fakd, australia too

but u lot ain't safe, it's about, thinkin bout it aldi's produces/packages alot of food nearby

jus atleast u aint gotta wash, drink n cook ur food in it

• Upvote 2

pissed if while walking with your unflourided teef that you get lick by a bus tho?

You might not look after yourself as you don't value your life but others do care what goes into there body

Was you not sharing the same ip address as carpe? You still refusing to answer questions about that.

• 1 year later...

not sure if it's been posted but any truth to this claim? or it's a load of bullshit

squares-on-tubes.jpg

nah man the lines are some printing thing the machine does when it covers the package, it is just the main colour used for the font or something, seen bare green ones with flouride just got green lines cos the packaging is the same green