Yann M'Vila "Call Me Arsene"

TF S4DK

Yann M'Vila has issued a come and get me plea to Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger.

The 21-year-old Rennes midfielder has long been a target for the Gunners and was reportedly close to a switch last summer.

The £22million-rated France international has paved the way to a big-money deal by admitting he would find it hard to down a move to a club managed by a Frenchman.

He told Canal+: 'Inter, Arsenal, Real ... I will take the fun everywhere!

'These are great clubs.

'If the coach calls you and tells you he wants you to make you play, especially a French coach, it changes everything.

'The important thing for me is getting playing time for the France team.'

M'Vila has three years remaining on his current deal but his boss Frederic Antonetti accepts his star is likely to leave.

'Yann M'Vila won't be a Stade Rennais player next season,' he told Radio Monte Carlo last month.

Wenger is keen to avoid a repeat of Arsenal's chaotic transfer policy last summer when the Frenchman left his spending to the last minute.

German striker Lukas Podolski is expected to be announced as Arsenal's first signing within days after agreeing an £11m deal.

I love how everyone just forgets about Frimpong.

No one's forgotten about him.

Most people are pissed off he still acts like and 11 year old and Wenger + The board condone his sh*t.

He's going around with a rapper talking in double dutch and branding a word that rhymes with park bench

Look at Jack Wilshere, he's a man! kid, settled life, respectful and will go along way in the game.

This Frimpong character is above himself.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Song/Wilshere are very creative

of course Rosicky gets dropped like that

Wilshere can easily play as a AM

See when Rosicky eventually gets injured, unless there other injuries impactng on his return, he will find it as hard as Benayoun has to get back into the team.

Wenger's loves for Ramsey is immense.