Yann M'Vila "Call Me Arsene"

TF S4DK

Was only a few days ago that Inter had signed him..

This is Torres, Dempsey, Eto'o, Ibrahimovich, Samba, Honda, Witsel, Goteze, Ribery, Robinho, Reus, Affellay, Matiuidi, Ozil, Jagielka, Joe Cole, Zapata, Van Der Weil, Cahill, Shaun Right Phillips, Montolivio, Hazard, Toure, Makoun, Rodwell, Reinia, Obafemi Martins, Scott Parker, Rodellega, Melo, Remy, Smalling, Dzeko, Carlton Cole, Briand, Reo-Coker, Inler, Hangeland, Kalou, Veloso, Hunterlaar, Vucinic, Mata, Aguero, Chantomne, Pele, Delph, Richards, Krajcar, N'Zogbia, Mexes, Barry.

All over again.

Same situation we was meant to sign all of them or be close to signing them on paper, done deals pretty much

lol can add Harry Kewell to that

But speaking in the lead-up to Sunday's showdown with West Brom, Wenger has denied making an offer for the France international.

"It is not true. There is not any interest at the moment," said Wenger.

"We have not been in touch with anybody, we have not made any offer to anybody and we are nowhere near to buying anybody at the moment.

"We are focused on our final game of the season."

Arsenal made it public they want him?

funny-gif-selection-1.gif

Wenger done fucked up son.

I simply have to include Yaya in the middle and I need an enforcer and a creator around him to give him the platform to drive forward. There isn’t another player like him and he has enjoyed an explosive season.

The anchor role I’m giving to Alex Song. Arsenal will be disappointed with their season’s work but he has been terrific. The quality of his passing continues to improve and the weight on his deliveries for Van Persie has been a highlight of their season.

I’m glad RVP mentioned Song when he collected his Footballer of the Year award last week. I’m picking him ahead of Parker, Barry and Tiote, so he must have had a memorable season.

tumblr_m1pxrdtSQJ1rrehowo1_250.jpg

• 3 years later...