Adebayor Next Season

Mame Biram Diouf

article-1213956-0671EDF1000005DC-899_468x316.jpg

28 next season

Obviously has no future at Man City and from time his wages are 150k there is no way Tottenham are going to break the bank for him surely.

If he doesn't take a pay cut where can you see him ending up

That season when he banged like 30 goals for Arsenal thought he would build on from there and maintain it, but this whole new playmaker thing and wasting chances grove he has going on is just stupid.

Guy needs to remember who he is and clock he is not Berbatov

Could have become a cult hero at Arsenal instead he has spent the last couple years being a journeyman and can see ending up somewhere like PSG, only club that will match his wages and looking for a striker

Scored or assisted 9 of the last 12 spurs goals.

shame he isnt clinical or he would be the complete striker.

If I'm Henry James Redknapp, come the end of the season I would thank Sheyi for all his hard work, buy him a drink, shake his hand and wave goodbye to the boy..before handing Saha a 1yr deal and telling him to rest in the summer..then I would go into the market and see who's available

If I'm Kenneth Dalglish I would bid £12m max to get big Sheyi in, give him the number 25 jersey and tell him "you & suarez are going to shoot me into the champions league"

Adebayor has had a good season but I don't Spurs is right for him, he either needs to be at a top club where he HAS to perform week in week out or play for a manager that demands the most outta him and regularly bollocks him, he's too laid back.. hes got something like 13 goals, when really it should be 20

• Downvote 1

If I'm Henry James Redknapp, come the end of the season I would thank Sheyi for all his hard work, buy him a drink, shake his hand and wave goodbye to the boy..before handing Saha a 1yr deal and telling him to rest in the summer..then I would go into the market and see who's available

If I'm Kenneth Dalglish I would bid £12m max to get big Sheyi in, give him the number 25 jersey and tell him "you & suarez are going to shoot me into the champions league"

Adebayor has had a good season but I don't Spurs is right for him, he either needs to be at a top club where he HAS to perform week in week out or play for a manager that demands the most outta him and regularly bollocks him, he's too laid back.. hes got something like 13 goals, when really it should be 20

to be honest hes been complacent, he knows hes our main striker and the way we play defoe is never gonna be a threat for his starting position.

Drogba 34

Adebayor 28

Both are targetman

Adebayor is better when he is being a number nine than when he is trying to be the ten

Chelsea could afford his high wages and he knows the league

Adebayor could replace Drogba he is good enough it's Drogba were discussing not Ronaldo FFS

/

Haven't u got any new topics to make?

About five days ban

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

To be fair, Stoke and Chelsea goals should have stood. So he would be on 15 goals with 11 assists. Not bad for a first season and probably only season. Adebayor brings so much to our front line that i haven't seen a striker do since Berbatov. Brings in so many players. His finishing is sh*t and that and his poor first touch stops him from being a complete striker!

Adebayor would be the ideal replacement for Drogba

Should be bans for statements like this

:/

Why Torres is more ideal yeah?

Are you seriously trying to say Adebayor is good enough to lead Chelsea's front line? You come out with the dumbest sh*t sometimes

Torres hasn't worked out but he has the ability to.

• Downvote 4

Are you seriously trying to say Adebayor is good enough to lead Chelsea's front line? You come out with the dumbest sh*t sometimes

Adebayor is good enough to lead Chelsea's frontline

Like the way he was good enough when led Arsenal's and currently leading Tottenham

Stop going on like Chelsea are Barca or Real when they are clearly not

By the way Adebayor>>>>>Torres as a footballer

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Adebayor is good enough to lead Chelsea's frontline

Like the way he was good enough when led Arsenal's and currently leading Tottenham

Stop going on like Chelsea are Barca or Real when they are clearly not

By the way Adebayor>>>>>Torres as a footballer

:lmao:

This is where I stop debating with you

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ade is actually a good footballer, rarely makes the wrong decision.

Just cant finish for shit

Van der Vaart rates his team-mate as one of the best strikers around and wants him to stay.

"He is one of the best, a top striker,'' Van der Vaart said. "He played for Real Madrid, for Arsenal, Manchester City. I was surprised that he came and I hope that he stays.

"He works his socks off, he's unbelievable. He's so positive. We love him here. I played with [Ruud] Van Nistelrooy [at Real Madrid] and he was fantastic and with Ade as well.

"Normally strikers wait for the chance and they score, but he works hard as well and even when he doesn't score, he's still important for the team. He's a big man for us.''

"I think the problem is the wages,'' Van der Vaart added. "Yes, I have tried to persuade him to stay. Last season I had a good understanding with Peter Crouch, but with him it's even better. He's tall and strong. He's not selfish and his attitude is one of the best.''

VDV certainly rates him, I wonder what Gallas thinks.. I rate Adebayor, he has the ability but lacks the cutting edge and that ruthless streak to ever become a beast but he's still a top striker, B+

• Upvote 2