Sign in to follow this  
MissTrezz...

Shiiiiiit

My bredrins brother got ran over when he was young sooo he claimed compo and was rewarded with 100k over his life gettin his first 10k this thursday..............Makes me think, is it that hard n painfull to get ran over?????I want 100k, if i was brave id pull a compo stunt f*ck it

he prolly suffers about a million pounds worth of ailments...that will render him useless by the time he is 50/60....thats the f*cked thing bout them kinda injuriesK-dot.1

Guest Durrty Boi Part II

being able to have sex >>>>>>> life itself

Ha id jump infront of a granny whos reversing who dont know betteri would i dont care sue the f*ckers i wanna be rich :twisted:

he prolly suffers about a million pounds worth of ailments...that will render him useless by the time he is 50/60....thats the f*cked thing bout them kinda injuriesK-dot.1
lmao no, bare loving it off

Ha id jump infront of a granny whos reversing who dont know betteri would i dont care sue the f*ckers i wanna be rich  :twisted:
thats how. go do this tomorrow, i dare you.

100k for being run over?What did he suffer?Mum should claim this still, she had to have her entire foot stitched back on - it was hanging off by a bit of skin after being run over when she was young.

co-sign 400%
so if someone paid u $10m cash..for u to donate ur balls. you would say no?

co-sign 400%
so if someone paid u $10m cash..for u to donate ur balls. you would say no?
wat r u gunna spend ten mill on apart from high class hookers

dont know ya knomy bredrin told me on sat at work il ask her when i nxt chat to her U mum should claim, do the whole works- Stress-Panic attacks- Nightmares-Pain bet ya she wud get over 50kmy cousins clamin for whip lash biggrin.gif shes claiming for EVERTING including depression lmaoshes looking at HUGE sums of money