Strip clubs in central

Guest chap44uns

Guest chap44uns

yo lads give man di lowdown

which is the best one?

i had a sneek preview in parkers earlier all man can say is damn caz!

are you allowed draw them?

has anyone ever beat a ting after work?

share your stories brahs

Back on topic. I've never been to one in London, but I've been into a few in Newquay and Bournemouth on stag weekends.

Both times the girls did more than they were supposed to. Ended up sucking titty briefly a few times in Bournemouth, but that was it really.

Newquay was a lot more bait than that. I didn't actually get a dance when I was there cos the girls in the club we were in were clangin. The boys that did get dances said that the girls just rago offered them extras, no qualms. Apparently loads of them have been shut down in Newquay because of this.

BUT - my best ever time in a strip club was when I went to Warsaw back in 2008 with some of the boys from work. We had a Polish dude with us and he knew where to go.

Ended up in this club where most of the girls were outstanding. I went in there thinking I don't want my ethnic self on the wrong side of some Polish bouncer, so sat on my hands during my first dance. I looked over at a guy that was getting a dance and saw that he was touching up the girl giving him a dance.

I was getting a dance from this PENG brunette ting at the time, f*ckin massive norks. I asked her if I was allowed to touch her. She responds

"You can touch me everywhere but my p*ssy"

THE TITTIES GOT GRABBED. NO f*ckS WERE GIVEN.

So we spent a lot of time in there. It was only £12 a dance and drinks were cheap

Got a few from Thailand as well if people want to hear.

• Upvote 4

Thailand... Well I went back in 2003 with my cousin and my uncle, who is an experienced traveller.

This happened before Thailand exposed itself as a racist corrupt sh*t hole, so wouldn't even set foot there again.

Anyway me and my cousin were about 16 at the time, and one night my uncle took us to a titty bar in Bangkok.

He took us too this place that was basically a shopping centre - like half the size of Brent Cross and on 3 floors - except it was all titty bars - 100% serious. Stayed away from the top floor though as that was all lady boy strip bars.

But the whole experience was different. As soon as we walked in the girls got hyped because we were a) darkies and B) under the age of 40.

Ain't gonna lie I was a bit shook when I first got in there - it my first time in a strip club and I'd never see chicks be that forward.

And here's one of the most vivid memories I've got of growing up: When we sat down one chick in her underwear comes straight over and asked me how old I was. I lied and said I was 18 trying to keep it cool, she replied and said "Ok, I show you something young boy" and pulled her thong to the side to show how proud she was that she'd shaved an arrow pointing downwards into her bush.

We went to a few of the titty bars after that and the girls didn't leave us alone. Ended up gripsing a few of them up and that was it.

Another uncle got arrested and jailed out there in 2009 when trying to leave the country because they didn't believe that he was British.

Here's a topic on it that I posted back in 2009 http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/topic/55514-black-british-man-faces-2-years-in-thai-jail-for-being-rude/page__hl__thailand__fromsearch__1

Never going to contribute in any way shape or form to their economy ever again as a consequence.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

The irony being Profit is currently under investigation for alleged homosexuality.

Bruv let it go all your wishing will not make that fantasy reality...stick 2 the ones about university they are more likely to become true.

/

Chapps what's the problem mate?

U hate me because I own jordans?? :/

• Downvote 1