Fat Bytches With Nice Faces

McLovin' Jones

In light of the Sideburn's Sisters Thread, I'd thought I'd make a thread for these type of girlsSeriously...I hate that I can't say "If you lost some weight you'd be nice" to a overweight chick with a pretty face. Too many females think that would be rude so I really don't say it. But that sh*t HURTS, cuz I see some fat chicks with loadsa potential if they lost a lil' weight. I wanna tell them BAD.

Do you mean FAT or THICK?Coz I know man who think any chick over a size 12 is obese
Look at Ashanti's sisterShe's borderline fatWanna know how I categorise them?If the bytch looks 1 Caramac bar from turning into Monica from The Parkers, she's borderline fat

Do you mean FAT or THICK?Coz I know man who think any chick over a size 8 is obeseLMAOthats terrible.im a size 8 but thats mean.
f*ck off biggrin.gif
:twisted: i sense a bit of hostility.
No really' date=' R U anorexic?[/quote']erm. no.why?

Do you mean FAT or THICK?Coz I know man who think any chick over a size 12 is obese
Look at Ashanti's sisterShe's borderline fatWanna know how I categorise them?If the bytch looks 1 Caramac bar from turning into Monica from The Parkers, she's borderline fat
*Plain face*
Bruvf_EstherBaxtem_eeb795e.jpgf_Delishism_cfe74b2.jpgTHOSE are ''thick'' womenAshanti's sister is borderline fat

*Plain face*
Bruvf_EstherBaxtem_eeb795e.jpgf_Delishism_cfe74b2.jpgTHOSE are ''thick'' womenAshanti's sister is borderline fat
There not thick, just have freakishly big 'assets'