Sign in to follow this  
Gambino

New Utd Kit

new home kit dont come out until season after nextso this isnt itNew Home kit is out this season, the one we had this season was only 06/07.

new home kit dont come out until season after nextso this isnt itNew Home kit is out this season' date=' the one we had this season was only 06/07.[/quote']theyre lucky they wont the title with that 1some fleece bizniz*kisses teeth*

Guest G-dub

how come they only had the other for only 1 season then?they usualy change the home kit every 2 years!

how come they only had the other for only 1 season then?they usualy change the home kit every 2 years!
A lot of teams are changing their kits this season. Villa and West ham are gettin new kits, and Arsenal and Liverpool are changing their aways kits too

it was a special one based on 1 of the old skool kitscant member the reason tho

To make more money...

Yea it was a one off kit based on the busby babes or something.

I swear ur supposed to have the home kit for 1 more year?Looks like sh*t
its just like when u lot had that kit the other season to mark the last yr at highbury

yea THAT is the new man u kit for next season some bump tingbut they only had this shirt for this season for sum thing to do with Busby i think its just a money makin excurcise cos i swear all the teams signed an agreement to keep home kits for 2 years at the very least

yea THAT is the new man u kit for next season some bump tingbut they only had this shirt for this season for sum thing to do with Busby i think its just a money makin excurcise cos i swear all the teams signed an agreement to keep home kits for 2 years at the very least
yeah, thats why i fort there was still 1 more yearif i knew it wasnt i wouldnt of bought it