The Talk: What white parents should apparently tell their kids about black people

Supermalt

The Highlights

(8) These differences are magnified by the hostility many blacks feel toward whites. Thus, while black-on-black behavior is more antisocial in the average than is white-on-white behavior, average black-on-white behavior is a degree more antisocial yet.

(9) A small cohort of blacks—in my experience, around five percent—is

to whites and will go to great lengths to inconvenience or harm us. A much larger cohort of blacks—around half—will go along passively if the five percent take leadership in some event. They will do this out of racial solidarity, the natural willingness of most human beings to be led, and a vague feeling that whites have it coming.

(10) Thus, while always attentive to the particular qualities of individuals, on the many occasions where you have nothing to guide you but knowledge of those mean differences, use statistical common sense:

(10a) Avoid concentrations of blacks not all known to you personally.

(10b) Stay out of heavily black neighborhoods.

(10c) If planning a trip to a beach or amusement park at some date, find out whether it is likely to be swamped with blacks on that date (neglect of that one got me the closest I have ever gotten to death by gunshot).

(10d) Do not attend events likely to draw a lot of blacks.

(10e) If you are at some public event at which the number of blacks suddenly swells, leave as quickly as possible.

(10f) Do not settle in a district or municipality run by black politicians.

(10g) Before voting for a black politician, scrutinize his/her character much more carefully than you would a white.

(10h) Do not act the Good Samaritan to blacks in apparent distress, e.g., on the highway.

(10i) If accosted by a strange black in the street, smile and say something polite but keep moving.

(11) The mean intelligence of blacks is much lower than for whites. The least intelligent ten percent of whites have IQs below 81; forty percent of blacks have IQs that low. Only one black in six is more intelligent than the average white; five whites out of six are more intelligent than the average black. These differences show in every test of general cognitive ability that anyone, of any race or nationality, has yet been able to devise. They are reflected in countless everyday situations. “Life is an IQ test.”

Moar > http://takimag.com/a...e#axzz1rM9CtiiP

This is bollocks, the percentage of black people that should be avoided is exactly the same as the percentage of any other race that should be avoided.

How many f*ck*ng years, we have come no where, take me back to africa I want my elephant and castle

^

shut up, such black parents dont help matters

\

LMAOOOO

(13) In that pool of forty million, there are nonetheless many intelligent and well-socialized blacks. (I’ll use IWSB as an ad hoc abbreviation.) You should consciously seek opportunities to make friends with IWSBs. In addition to the ordinary pleasures of friendship, you will gain an amulet against potentially career-destroying accusations of prejudice

(15) Unfortunately the demand is greater than the supply, so IWSBs (intelligent and well-socialized blacks) are something of a luxury good, like antique furniture or corporate jets: boasted of by upper-class whites and wealthy organizations, coveted by the less prosperous. To be an IWSB in present-day US society is a height of felicity rarely before attained by any group of human beings in history. Try to curb your envy: it will be taken as prejudice (see paragraph 13).

luxury good u know :lmao:

@Supermalt you are in denial, I am pretty sure every black person on here who parents are not wotless, has told their child to avoid certain types of blacks. Of course it matters because they do not want their child to be associated or participate in the negativity surrounded by such people.

Same way (example) I belive in New York many Italian family's dont want to be associated around certain other Italians because of the negativity surrounded by them. Can be said for every race all over the world and of course it helps. Get your head out of the Sky

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Smh, thank God i wasn't taught to be paranoid and fearful of someone because of their skin especially when they look like me. Self hate at its height, you tell your kids to avoid certain people based on character not skin. period. With this mentality in this day and age you might as well live in cave.

And that IWSB talk is f*cked any way you look at, even for your own benefit. Because I am black and have a brain I am like antique furniture. I know certain people that would enbrace this.

• Upvote 2

guys are over concerned with this

i dont care about non-progressive blacks, to which none of this is relevant

so

meh

It is though because even as a progressive black, it suggests you are only there to fill a diversity quota and provide cover for your business/white colleagues if they are accused of anything racist/untoward

so

meh

It is though because even as a progressive black, it suggests you are only there to fill a diversity quota and provide cover for your business/white colleagues if they are accused of anything racist/untoward

As long as I can back it up when I open my mouth, what does it matter?

especially the part about befriending IWSBs so if you have any future dirt thrown on you, you can use them to prove youre not racist. SMH.

di daemonz

dont worry fella

i dont think anyone will be considerin you a IWSB

boy. when you get your own identity and start speaking your mind outside of the safe haven we call the internet. Your opinion may start to mean something, until then you're no different to Tulse

so

meh

leave him

hes happy to be a daemon get out of jail free card, and be called a 'progressive black' like hes a rare commodity. makes me sick.

• Upvote 1

It's not nothing to do with skin color stop forcing race, certain people have a certain demeanor but as a black person majority of friends are going to be black so my mum would say dont bring hang out with any rough blacks i.e people who are in trouble on a regular, have issues etc. Its got nothing to do with self hate more common sense (I guarantee Indian, Turkish, White etc all have the same convo). Its not self hate You are the one generalizing by saying a whole race. You see it all the time in this country in the media when white people Cuss other whites calling them Chav's is that self hate Because they don't want to associate with that type of other white person?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Guest petercrotch

When the fcuk are black people going to realise that we should stop talking about our race and our community with people outside our race and community . You niggers are so dumb .

These other races gather so much information from our own mouths it's unreal . SHUTUP . . . . .

• Upvote 3

so

meh

As long as I can back it up when I open my mouth, what does it matter?

I dont know whether i look at things too simplistically, but I just think if i didnt have a good family, go to a good school/uni and have exposure from quite a young age to people who weren't from the same area/social class i grew up within, my life would be very different.

The skills I've gathered that allow me to "back it up when i open my mouth" aren't an accident and some people never had the opportunities/experiences/guidance or whatever else you want to call it to pick them up.

Not giving an excuse to all the whatless people who actively do nothing to achieve anything, but there are plenty of people who could have made more of themselves earlier if they were exposed to the right kind of people and by the time they realise it. They've been distracted by foolishness or think its too late and the world is against them

• Upvote 2