People in their 20s who can't drive

Raegus

Get your licence asap even if your going to buy a car or not at the end of it.

Its a must have in life imo cos you will most likely need it in the near future.

I learnt how to drive via trial n error then I started taking lessons to fix up on my bad habbits and learn it the "proper" way first so I could pass.

certain guys i know learnt how to drive from Grand Turismo and the like so it's not beyond anyone to learn the same thing from a 8min youtube clip

obviously that wont make you a good driver, that goes without saying, but its a good starting base for someone that learns things quite quickly

Gran Turismo you know lol. The physics in controlling a car in that game (including a steering wheel) does not come close to driving in the real world.

Had my license for coming on five years. Sold my car 2 years ago and don't regret it. Too expensive to maintain a car now. Only really interested in getting a car when I can maintain it on chicken scraps of a salary. Here and there I may use another car with day insurance if I have to do something with a vehicle, but other than that I can deal with public transport comfortably enough. Good thing about having the license is you pretty much don't forget how to drive.

certain guys i know learnt how to drive from Grand Turismo and the like so it's not beyond anyone to learn the same thing from a 8min youtube clip

obviously that wont make you a good driver, that goes without saying, but its a good starting base for someone that learns things quite quickly

Gran Turismo you know lol. The physics in controlling a car in that game (including a steering wheel) does not come close to driving in the real world.

back then defo gave me more awarness of certain aspects of handling cars at speed through corners understanding understeer and oversteer gears and braking... Clio RSi 1.8 and chipped engine pushing 190bhp & lowered etc..... = street racing at nite >>

but defo not the one for real life driving.