People in their 20s who can't drive

Raegus

tbf that's how most of my bredrins learnt back in the day

imagine we all used to get lessons from one younger, guy was like 12, teaching guys in year 11 to drive in what was more time a stolen whip or some sort of ringer

learning to drive in an a class fresh from showroom >>

crazy guys

I didn't mind jumping in a hotwired old school micra they prob stole from some crackheads, but when guys were running up in showrooms and sh*t, i stopped taking lessons.

watching an 8 minute video then jumping into a £100 whip is different to 'being taught at 3 in the morning" so what you talking about..

na i didn't pick up slowly at all, infact i prob learnt a lot faster than you, i just wern't poor to the point where i couldn't afford £20 for a proper lesson and have a better chance at passing my test first time which i did.

watching an 8 minute video then jumping into a £100 whip is different to 'being taught at 3 in the morning" so what you talking about..

na i didn't pick up slowly at all, infact i prob learnt a lot faster than you, i just wern't poor to the point where i couldn't afford £20 for a proper lesson and have a better chance at passing my test first time which i did.

lol wot bruv? u learnt faster than 15 minutes yeah? blud the man was still tellin you how to check your doors by the time i was pullin off how does that even make sense

whats the money got to do with it? I paid for lessons when i was 17 so I could make sure I could pass the test

i think your kinda young sound bare green

certain guys i know learnt how to drive from Grand Turismo and the like so it's not beyond anyone to learn the same thing from a 8min youtube clip

obviously that wont make you a good driver, that goes without saying, but its a good starting base for someone that learns things quite quickly

had a few lessons with my provisonal that i got when i was 16 -luckily the instructor didnt scrutinize

was shit- i tght i would never drive

coupel months later went to a car auctionb with my boy wet halves on some shiiittt whip and basically i taught my self from there

used to drive round my area practising and practising

cant imagine any male being past 18 and not knowing how to drive what the fuck

Don't say i sound young when you're still using words like 'blud' and 'bruv'

no one learns to drive in 15 minutes, just because you reached from first to 5th gear doesn't make you a driver.

as I said to other man before, for some of us it wasnt a middle class 'phase' that we grow out of, in my circles and in the hood people still use them words, grown, serious people

and I didnt say I was a driver, I said I could drive innit

tell me what I was doing when I made the car accelerate forwards to my destination?

• Upvote 1

Driving is about having full control of the car (judging the size of the car, the hazard perception, being able to control the car into a parking space etc).. jumping in a car revving the f*ck out of it to get somewhere isn't knowing how to drive.

bet after your 15 minute lesson, if i lent you my car on a busy saturday afternoon to drive around town for couple hours it wouldn't of came back in 1 piece, so no you didn't learn how to drive in 15 minutes

• Upvote 2

Guest petercrotch

I also know few females that wont look twice if he don't drive.

If a girl even asked me this in the courting process then she wouldn't be the type of girl I want even though I drive

Skanky bitches

i swear you wifed charliechalk :blush:

the term "wifed" is being thrown about too liberally

so your telling me you never said 'I luv u' to her b?

at lil brawstrap if you gave me your car your not getting no pieces back ima send off for my logbook

thanks for confirming my point you t-roll

won't respond again