Summer Transfer Window 2012/13

The Somalian

Season is coming to an end might aswell start now.

My main focus is Arsenal and hoping we will buy quality players, I think we might be priced out for a move for Hazard and Ben Arfa. I think we will probaly buy Ajax pair Jan Vertonghen and Christian Eriksen.

Liverpool fans do you think Caroll will be shiped out?

Spurs fans are you sweating on keeping your key guys as the vultures will be circuling?

I got a feeling modric or bale will leave if spurs don't get top 4.. most prob modric as he was close last season, i'm feeling chelsea or united but most prob not united.. :/

Arsenal should buy some top class players to make RVP stay atleast he'l'l be vital for them next season as can honestly say they will be challenging better than this season anyway.

Ben Arfa wouldn't be priced out of a move to us IMO, Newcastle are on this sell and rebuild approach so I think it would be a value for money sale on both sides rather than a we don't want to sell fee.

Bale will stay, Modric seems like he would duck though if CL don't come Spur's way.

Dempsey>>Arsenal story is gathering pace. 1 year left on his contract. Seems the 'Ideal Wenger Situation'.

Podolski, Dempsey, I imagine another midfielder, and maybe CB. I see RVP staying now.

/

Bale isn't leaving Spurs, even if they don't make the CL. Unless Utd offer stupid money for him. But they have Young, Nani, Valencia etc. Modric however...

lol @ thinking we are selling Ben arfa

Even Ashley is not that mad, Not for now anyway

Plus we are in profit so Ashley is finally making money

If a good offer comes in for Ben Arfa that suites both clubs then he is gone. Ashely probably thinks he can make 10m profit and pluck some diamond out the rough again for pears.

Graham Carr (must be pissed his son is a bender) he is the one finding all these players for Newcastle yet pardew gets all the praise lmao if Newcastle went for Pardews players they will be locking horns with Bolton, qpr and them teams.

Who do you think arsenal will get rid of?

If berbatov and Owen go this summer surely another striker along with a playmaker will be top of Uniteds shopping list

Basically!

We're in a good financial position which will be strengthened with the likes of Smith, Xisco, Lovenkrands and Ranger off the wage bill.

Excluding Ba, you're gonna have to make an irresistible offer if you want any of our top boys. Expect to bid £20 mil+ for Ben Arfa.

The only potential exits are Ba and Tiote. Ba is unfortunately a goner. The monetary benefits of him moving are just too good. Dont think there will be many suitors for Tiote though. I can only really see Chelsea going in for him as; his rep isn't big outside the prem, SAF dont sign Affs, Arsenal are more interested in Mvilla, City are stocked with DM's, Tottenham are also covered and Liverpool dont wanna get burnt again.

• Upvote 3

Basically!

We're in a good financial position which will be strengthened with the likes of Smith, Xisco, Lovenkrands and Ranger off the wage bill.

Excluding Ba, you're gonna have to make an irresistible offer if you want any of our top boys. Expect to bid £20 mil+ for Ben Arfa.

The only potential exits are Ba and Tiote. Ba is unfortunately a goner. The monetary benefits of him moving are just too good. Dont think there will be many suitors for Tiote though. I can only really see Chelsea going in for him as; his rep isn't big outside the prem, SAF dont sign Affs, Arsenal are more interested in Mvilla, City are stocked with DM's, Tottenham are also covered and Liverpool dont wanna get burnt again.

pmsl

forgot about that guy...

• Upvote 1

Ligue 1 is gonna get rinsed for the top players this summer as well

Hazard, Debuchy, Chedjou, M'vila, Martin, Boudebouz, Remy, Ayew, Belhanda, Giroud, Yangambiwa, Cissokho, Bastos, Moussa Sissoko, Capoue, Ndinga, Traore, Ochoa, Ecuele Manga, Corgnet, Mounier most of them very probably gone

FACK