Summer Transfer Window 2012/13

The Somalian

Why didn't Arsenal go for Berbatov in the Van Persie deal? 19 Mill for RVP plus Berbatov. He would be perfect for Arsenal truth is RVP only really has pace over him and is more clinical. Berbatov isn't just all technical ability, passing, touch and skill. He is very good in the air and he actually is a good finisher his ratio for Tottenham, Man Utd and Bulgeria is something like 1 goal every 2 games. Impressive for a Second Striker/number 10. Arsenal flopped big time by not grabbin him up.

• Upvote 1

You miss the point the sale of RVP happened he wanted to leave if he didn't this suummer he would have gone on a free transfer next summer. Point is why not get Berbatov to replace him a proven goal scorer technically gifted Striker and overall a similar player to RVP as his replacement?

You miss the point the sale of RVP happened he wanted to leave if he didn't this suummer he would have gone on a free transfer next summer. Point is why not get Berbatov to replace him a proven goal scorer technically gifted Striker and overall a similar player to RVP as his replacement?

That would have required Wenger's input tho... Wenger wasn't trying to sell van Persie to anyone, least of all Man Utd.

What's happening with Joe Cole? it don't look like Rogers gonna pick him. He should go to Man Utd i can see him doing well in CM beside Carrick.

Stop it.

:rofl:

Lol Stuart Taylor is a hustler, met in Dubai and he was on my flight home, after he left Arsenal he didn't care for no club.

Did you ask him why he's happy to be a #2/3?

Around the time he was at Villa his son died, so I imagine he lost a bit of hunger around then. But he was doing it waaay before then too.

:mj: