Summer Transfer Window 2012/13

The Somalian

Vertonghen was at the match yesterday :Y:

Kaboul/Vertonghen/Caulker/Gallas/Dawson/King? for next season looking healthy.

/

Tom Williams ‏ @tomwfootball

Hazard confirms he's going to Manchester - but doesn't say which club. "To Manchester, I've already said. The decision will be made soon."

fuck city.

@jouracule: Spurs initial bid for Vertonghen: €12M, rejected, Ajax holding out for €15M. Negotiations between the clubs resume this week (Voetbal Int'l)

This is the story at the moment though the numbers aren't quite accurate.

Ajax want silly money.

personal terms etc completed weeks ago, player wants to come, Ajax are now in a price rise fix job!!

Here we go again ......

I want Van Der Wiel. Cannot have Jenkinson as a back up.

That fact only Valencia was talking to Wiel still baffles me.

I doubt he wants to be Sagna's back-up.

Offer him that bench wages. Should keep him warm. But I doubt Sagna would keep him away from starting anyways.

Real/Barca/Chelsea are front runners for VDW now

VdW and Jordi Alba. I love it.

SNM

Sky Sports understands Leicester City have agreed a deal worth £1million for Fleetwood Town striker Jamie Vardy.

Vardy is understood to have turned down offers from fellow Championship sides Cardiff City and Peterborough United to join Leicester.

Sky Sports has learnt the striker is now at the Walkers Stadium, undergoing a medical ahead of signing for the Foxes.

The Conference champions have agreed what is a record deal for a non-league player, and it could rise to £1.7million.

Vardy, 25, only joined Fleetwood last season from Halifax Town. Before that he played over 100 games for Stocksbridge Park Steels.

SNM

Sky Sports understands Leicester City have agreed a deal worth £1million for Fleetwood Town striker Jamie Vardy.

Vardy is understood to have turned down offers from fellow Championship sides Cardiff City and Peterborough United to join Leicester.

Sky Sports has learnt the striker is now at the Walkers Stadium, undergoing a medical ahead of signing for the Foxes.

The Conference champions have agreed what is a record deal for a non-league player, and it could rise to £1.7million.

Vardy, 25, only joined Fleetwood last season from Halifax Town. Before that he played over 100 games for Stocksbridge Park Steels.

Disgusting player.

SNM

Disgusting player.

Dons are saying 25 is too old to make some kind of career for yourself

SNM

Disgusting player.

Dons are saying 25 is too old to make some kind of career for yourself

Exactly my thoughts.