Summer Transfer Window 2012/13

The Somalian

Hazard, M'vila, Remy, Ayew & Bastos are the only ones who could go for more than 20m. if they stay & go hard for one more year Martin, Belhanda & Giroud could possibly get in that price range as well, but not now I don't think.

I doubt anyone will pay £20m for a Lyon player unless it's Lloris.

Martin wants to play outside France

Real spit if I was PSG I would raid Montpellier for Giroud/Belhanda/Yanga

Hazard, M'vila, Remy, Ayew & Bastos are the only ones who could go for more than 20m. if they stay & go hard for one more year Martin, Belhanda & Giroud could possibly get in that price range as well, but not now I don't think.

I doubt anyone will pay £20m for a Lyon player unless it's Lloris.

Martin wants to play outside France

Real spit if I was PSG I would raid Montpellier for Giroud/Belhanda/Yanga

please please please with 3 new attacking players coming in

Martin in the 3 with henderson/shelvey rotating and Lucas holding

3 upfront get someone uruguayan for Luis I heard Gaston Ramirez which is afford able on the left of the 3 and Suarez

Get a pure finisher in as well this team is beasting you slowly introduce sterling

Commoli was french and didn't target Martin,M'vila'Ayew etc. He's a waste man and I'm happy he got pressured into quitting

I can do a better job

Dempsey>>Arsenal story is gathering pace. 1 year left on his contract. Seems the 'Ideal Wenger Situation'.

Lol. However Fulham won't rollover and hand us the vaseline. Wenger's valuation of the player due to age, and contract status, will make it not happen. Can imagine him plotting out his 4m bid right now, the coming back with a few add-ons for a 29 year old...

Ezekiel-Fryers-Manchester-United-Premier-Leag_2655543.jpg

Sky Sports understands Tottenham Hotspur are leading the race for Manchester United starlet Ezekiel Fryers.

Fryers is stalling over a new deal at Old Traffordspacer.gif and he could leave for nothing when his contract expires at the end of the season.

The news has alerted a host of clubs to Fryers' possible availability in the summer if he fails to agree a new contract.

The 19-year-old, who has come through the youth ranks at United, has made six first-team appearances for Sir Alex Ferguson's side this season, making his full debut in the Carling Cupspacer.gif win over Leeds.

Fryers is highly regarded at the Premier League leaders and United are reluctant to lose the defender on a free transfer

Tottenham are thought to be long-term admirers of Fryers with his versatility of being able to play left-back or centre-back making him an attractive proposition.

If Fryers sees out his contract this summer Spurs could land the England Under 19 international for a small compensation fee.

Dempsey>>Arsenal story is gathering pace. 1 year left on his contract. Seems the 'Ideal Wenger Situation'.

Lol. However Fulham won't rollover and hand us the vaseline. Wenger's valuation of the player due to age, and contract status, will make it not happen. Can imagine him plotting out his 4m bid right now, the coming back with a few add-ons for a 29 year old...

We paid £10m for Arteta, no?