What does this whole race thing mean for you and your future family?

o-guy

"You can't fight love"

What a load of codswallop

There is something called RESISTING TEMPTATION .

Not even going to go into to much detail .

They are watching

:rofl:

don't even know what say about this

Maybe I should start reading his posts properly there are lols to be had :rofl:

Boy .. Im in the situation at the moment. I've been out with a lot of black girls , mix race etc but for some reason they never last. They're attitude really gets on my nerves and the lack of appreciation i get from these women is another pisstake. i dont owe these bitches sh*t. But then i meet a white girl, been seeing here for like 2 years, shes basically my girlfriend without the title or without meeting any of the family, and she's good to go. If i was stranded in scotland she would come and get me no qualms, if i was broke it didnt matter she would give me money and shes nuff loyal. I tell my dad about this and then he says he dont no half breed baby in here and don't bring no white girl to my house. Now don't get me wrong i kind of half agree. One one side i am someone who wants to develop the black race but at the same time where i was working in corporate profressional environments and mixing with "well to do" folks. I just dont see these black girls. Where are they??? IF Bar FFS? Thats not my style. Someone tell me where are the 'smart intelligent' black girls. Please EDIT : LOL after reading GoddaZ post i made my decision. safe bro

I don't want to assume but what is your decision?

Not to settle down with the grey ting. Sometimes good sex just gets me gassed

• Upvote 3

Goddaz, again strong post

how do u feel the same way about mixed girls?

i personally don't view mixed race people as black

If we talking mixed race = black & white getting together then generally speaking I view them as black. How can you not? Visually if you stand a mix race person amongst a group of white people to me they look more black than not & I believe western society sees them as black too. Colour wise rarely do you I hear or read mixed race people being described as not black. They may put it in the details but the headlines are never says 'Mixed race...''.

Also, there are a lot of brothers who are light/similar/same complexion as mixed race people. Would you view them as not black as you view mixed race people as not black?

For the record I HATE pointing out colour differences amongst ourselves (black people). So dumb. Imo those in power & western society in general see us as one colour, black & see themselves as one. Why don't we ffs.

• Upvote 1

Guest petercrotch

If we talking mixed race = black & white getting together then generally speaking I view them as black. How can you not? Visually if you stand a mix race person amongst a group of white people to me they look more black than not & I believe western society sees them as black too. Colour wise rarely do you I hear or read mixed race people being described as not black. They may put it in the details but the headlines are never says 'Mixed race...''.

Also, there are a lot of brothers who are light/similar/same complexion as mixed race people. Would you view them as not black as you view mixed race people as not black?

For the record I HATE pointing out colour differences amongst ourselves (black people). So dumb. Imo those in power & western society in general see us as one colour, black & see themselves as one. Why don't we ffs.

"Western society sees them as black"

No disrespect to you because you have been speaking some real talk but just because the white man says they are black does not mean they are black because lets keep it real when shit gets deep mixed race people are not going to stand up tall and diss their white heritage ,i,e their mother ,brothers,grans,sisters for you ,me or any other black person

• Upvote 2

Guest chap44uns

iam starting to grow a serious liking for them classy bond st white girls (considering wifing)

and i dont give a f*ck

You'll get Dodi'd long before marriage.

pmsl iam talking about girlfriend

marriage?

u sick u dom?

My Nan had 7 children, 13 grandchildren with 9 being mixed race.

My Mum couldn't care less but my Dad kind of does, how can he father children with a black female but slyly be against his daughter being with a black man?

Im his only child now, his son can't carry his name on. I believe my Dad is afraid of looking at my children and not recognising himself and his family. I like to think there would be no shame or embarrassment for him to take my children out, to introduce them to peers. Yet I cant rule that out.

Personally -

I'll be with someone who im comfortable with, who understands me and gets on with my family. Similar morals and interests. The colour of his skin doesn't matter beyond the point of attraction. I look at my family and see that it really doesn't matter. Nothing is lost, nothing is diluted just shared.

No disrespect to you because you have been speaking some real talk but just because the white man says they are black does not mean they are black because lets keep it real when sh*t gets deep mixed race people are not going to stand up tall and diss their white heritage ,i,e their mother ,brothers,grans,sisters for you ,me or any other black person

Well surely that swings both ways? Btw what happens when 'sh*t gets real?' are u allowed to divulge such information?

• Upvote 1

Goddaz, again strong post how do u feel the same way about mixed girls? i personally don't view mixed race people as black
If we talking mixed race = black & white getting together then generally speaking I view them as black. How can you not? Visually if you stand a mix race person amongst a group of white people to me they look more black than not & I believe western society sees them as black too. Colour wise rarely do you I hear or read mixed race people being described as not black. They may put it in the details but the headlines are never says 'Mixed race...''. Also, there are a lot of brothers who are light/similar/same complexion as mixed race people. Would you view them as not black as you view mixed race people as not black? For the record I HATE pointing out colour differences amongst ourselves (black people). So dumb. Imo those in power & western society in general see us as one colour, black & see themselves as one. Why don't we ffs.
"Western society sees them as black" No disrespect to you because you have been speaking some real talk but just because the white man says they are black does not mean they are black because lets keep it real when sh*t gets deep mixed race people are not going to stand up tall and diss their white heritage ,i,e their mother ,brothers,grans,sisters for you ,me or any other black person

Your misunderstanding me & bringing up something I haven't said but I'll address your point.

Since when did this notion of 'how I consider myself' matter in the grand scheme of things? Let's take a bait example. Is Obama known as the first mixed race president of America? Let's go back further. You think mixed race people didn't get beaten, raped, tortured & killed same way black people did because they considered themselves half white?

Whether mixed race people choose to take more to their white side or black side or stay in the middle doesn't matter but one thing I'm sure about is sooner or later they'll find out the realities we live in & it's got nothing to do with how they view themselves or which side they 'diss' as you put it.

Guest petercrotch

No disrespect to you because you have been speaking some real talk but just because the white man says they are black does not mean they are black because lets keep it real when sh*t gets deep mixed race people are not going to stand up tall and diss their white heritage ,i,e their mother ,brothers,grans,sisters for you ,me or any other black person

Well surely that swings both ways? Btw what happens when 'sh*t gets real?' are u allowed to divulge such information?

Why would it swing both ways ?

This is a white mans world lad .

Black people face far more injustice than whites on a daily

And no i am not allowed to divulge such information but lets just say black people sooner or later will have to "fight the power" .

That is all

Yh ok Huey @ mister crotch

/

I only want a black woman to settle down with and I don't want no mixed race baby no offence to those mixed.

I personally don't see mixed race as black I see them as mixed race but society on a whole sees things otherwise which is understandable to an extent.

Must be pissed tho when your mixed and in an white area and more or less deem yourself as white but yet you are racially abused as a black person.

/

I also think black people are the most welcoming of all races when it comes to interracial relationships. Must be some sort of in built inferiority complex

• Upvote 1

Can't achieve economic equality when black men grab a white woman and dilute their bloodline at every opportunity they get. And in this country the more you succeed the more you're surrounded by white people, that's the truth.

I believe most of it stems down from sub-conscious race-based self-esteem issues. I.E Having a white spouse and lighter babies in their mind will make them more accepted in white society. Because they've been stranded for so long they don't think about a black nation they just think about getting leftovers from whites.

• Downvote 1

Guest petercrotch
Goddaz, again strong post how do u feel the same way about mixed girls? i personally don't view mixed race people as black
If we talking mixed race = black & white getting together then generally speaking I view them as black. How can you not? Visually if you stand a mix race person amongst a group of white people to me they look more black than not & I believe western society sees them as black too. Colour wise rarely do you I hear or read mixed race people being described as not black. They may put it in the details but the headlines are never says 'Mixed race...''. Also, there are a lot of brothers who are light/similar/same complexion as mixed race people. Would you view them as not black as you view mixed race people as not black? For the record I HATE pointing out colour differences amongst ourselves (black people). So dumb. Imo those in power & western society in general see us as one colour, black & see themselves as one. Why don't we ffs.
"Western society sees them as black" No disrespect to you because you have been speaking some real talk but just because the white man says they are black does not mean they are black because lets keep it real when sh*t gets deep mixed race people are not going to stand up tall and diss their white heritage ,i,e their mother ,brothers,grans,sisters for you ,me or any other black person

Your misunderstanding me & bringing up something I haven't said but I'll address your point.

Since when did this notion of 'how I consider myself' matter in the grand scheme of things? Let's take a bait example. Is Obama known as the first mixed race president of America? Let's go back further. You think mixed race people didn't get beaten, raped, tortured & killed same way black people did because they considered themselves half white?

Whether mixed race people choose to take more to their white side or black side or stay in the middle doesn't matter but one thing I'm sure about is sooner or later they'll find out the realities we live in & it's got nothing to do with how they view themselves or which side they 'diss' as you put it.

Ok lets flip it .

The point is powerful/high net worth/rich groups be it white/Chinese/Indian/jews etc DON'T MARRY OUTSIDE/REPRODUCE OUTSIDE THEIR RACE. If they do it's a VERY rare thing.

Take any powerful elite groups. Going outside your race rarely happen but do the same with black people in western society & it's high even at the bottom end of the social ladder.

If we (black folk) thought of ourselves as a nation/country we'd be a better place.

f*ck LOVE. IT'S A GAME & WE BLACK PEOPLE AIN'T PLAYING TO WIN. THE MAJORITY ARE PLAYING TO BE ACCEPTED & THAT'S A LOOSE LOOSE SITUATION WHICHEVER WAY YOU TALLY IT UP.

Everything in bold is spot on and it is also what you wrote yourself .

Im just saying i don't think we as black people should see them as black

here's the dealio .

In all my years of being black the people who have the biggest problem with black people sticking together and dating our own people and supporting black business etc are one white people and two mixed race people .

Check it .

Imagine telling a mixed race person black men should only date black women, and black people should stick together .

What do you think they will say ?

Something along the lines of "whats wrong with white women , my mum is white"

I hope you see where im going with this

I do wonder what will happen when we have children (assuming i have children with the current mrs).

i expect my sons to follow the some of the same rights of passage as i did and partake in what i suppose you lot would describe as 'white' or perhaps 'irish' culture. i look forward to doing the kind of stuff me and my father did, and he and his father did, with them, would people like peter and goddaz think less of them because they take after their father? do you think a person's skin tone is so important that it supersedes the natural order of the family unit? that would be bizarre imo, to my mind a mixed person is mixed. and sons favour their father and daughters their mother -provided a healthy family unit is maintained.

• Upvote 1

reasons why i don't view mixed race people as black

1. i think the whole "lump them all together" mentallity comes from the post-slavery era, where being white was considered to be pure, one drop of black blood means you're no longer pure, thus u are black. In other words it took more to be considered white than it did to be considered black. It's racist.

2. they actually are just as much white as they are black, so i actually see no reason y u should choose to acknowledge one side more than the other.

3. mixed race people like obama. Born to a white upper class family. Black dad wasn't really around. His background is actually white middle american. I'm sure he went through certain racial struggles too, but i feel him coming from a white influential family, probably means his struggle was not the same, as your average black mans. Granted that's probably more of a class issue than race, but i feel the point still stands.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1