What does this whole race thing mean for you and your future family?

o-guy

:lol:

Some of you lot give me joke. I've just openly said what has been taking place amongst races for thousands of years ESPECIALLY amongst the powers that be. Only difference is it's not said, they just do it. What? You think it's like that by chance? Parents just willy nilly let their children marry & reproduce with whom they like? f*ck off :lol:

The fact that your purposely ignorant to it or not is laughable.

AGAIN!

White people & some lost black people want to take issue with what I said but white/Indian/Chinese do the same thing all day long yet I don't hear any of you donuts say a thing :/

Smh

1. tbh i don't care what these people do (as in the people within the race that think like this)

i don't care for them, or the way they think.

2. so why should i strive to emmulate them?

3. Because it looks like it works for them?

4. I started out seeing the merit in what you were saying, but the more i listen to you the more narrow minded you seem

the actual reasoning behind what your saying is so simplistic

1. Fair enough, keep it moving.

2. Generally no, you don't have to strive to emulate them at all but if you want to preserve & continue your blood line then you'll do what you have to do.

3. There's no 'looks' like it works about it. Right or wrong it works IF you want to continue your ''blood line'' if you will.

4. I'm not narrow headed although I can see why your thinking that but why are you taking my choice in light of your question as that? I'm just not going to subscribe to the notion of oh let's all mix & blend. All is bless, let me diversify my families gene pool etc.

Life is actually simple. We humans complicate it

/

Are people taking my decision for myself & children to keep black as racist? If so woooooooooooooooooow! I'm done.

It is a form of racism.

We are all Homosapiens, therefore, we are all made for eachother (no homosexual).

• Downvote 7

justin this will be your fate tbh..

man is saying stop f*ck*ng white tings period.

i aint with that

these snowflakes will mind f*ck you slowly

a lil snow poke here n there then before you know it a sexy black broad will walk past you and she invisible

then its fish fingers for dinner brah even tho u schooled her

in 5 to 10 years your 'that' uncle with the white wife wearing traditional garms at the aff party with bare eyes on you

your cousin comes to your table after you two flop an attempt to dance to premiuer gaou and asks her what she wants to eat,

then she like "ill have whatever kwekus eating or *mispronounces aff dish*" then u screw her like she f*ck*ng supposed to know

pik. it really is pik.

I never saw race as an issue, but then i'm not in an ethnic/cultural minority, maybe if i was an expat living in, say, China it would be different.

Pos!

See, I'd rather a white person say something like the above instead of trying to tell me what or how wrong my preferences are when they don't know what it's like for whatever reason but they practice the same thing yet when I do it it's wrong? :/

• Upvote 1

LOL @ Sending. People are forgetting there are other races apart from whites & blacks ffs.

I remember in school there were people who were closed minded / spouted shit their racist parents said to them, saying blacks shouldn't get with whites, then they bredding their friend who got with an Oriental Asian chick/dude.

Most of these "people in power" who Goddaz speaks of are inbred, they get with their cousins.

Needs to be some groups instilling a sense of racial pride in the black youth of today. Not even on a hate vybe just so they don't grow up thinking white people invented everything ever and black people have done nothing.

ur not White or black

And? I can probably see the big picture clearer than you with my unbiased glasses.

It is a form of racism.

We are all Homosapiens, therefore, we are all made for eachother (no homosexual).

There's only 1 race; the human race!

I can't believe you don't know that.

2wnto5z.jpg

Jesus Christ, you uploaded the video, nobody gave a sht, stop bringing it up.

• Downvote 2

i aint with that

a lil snow poke here n there then before you know it a sexy black broad will walk past you and she invisible

in 5 to 10 years your 'that' uncle with the white wife wearing traditional garms at the aff party with bare eyes on you

your cousin comes to your table after you two flop an attempt to dance to premiuer gaou and asks her what she wants to eat,

then she like "ill have whatever kwekus eating or *mispronounces aff dish*" then u screw her like she f*ck*ng supposed to know

pik. it really is pik.

Probably a happy man who has integrated into society and not still acting like his living in some next continent

i aint with that

pik. it really is pik.

Probably a happy man who has integrated into society and not still acting like his living in some next continent

Supporting your people =/= acting like you're living in some next continent.

But then again, do you think any other race would be discussing this on an internet forum? Tells you everything really.

i aint with that

pik. it really is pik.

LOL. Dude, I highly doubt that will happen.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Needs to be some groups instilling a sense of racial pride in the black youth of today. Not even on a hate vybe just so they don't grow up thinking white people invented everything ever and black people have done nothing.

ur not White or black

And? I can probably see the big picture clearer than you with my unbiased glasses.

Your a sad guy.

it can be said that its an issue that black people seem to talk about way too much.

Talk about it too much?

Like there is not a very big and long dating back reason for ''talking about it too much''

FFS Man

People like you and dave piss me off

Wake the f*ck up

you read half of what i said and then ignored the rest of it?

ok now you talked about it what was resolved?

is the person who is the reason for the thread being created here to read all of that stuff?

ive never been sleeping either.

My Nan had 7 children, 13 grandchildren with 9 being mixed race.

My Mum couldn't care less but my Dad kind of does, how can he father children with a black female but slyly be against his daughter being with a black man?

Im his only child now, his son can't carry his name on. I believe my Dad is afraid of looking at my children and not recognising himself and his family. I like to think there would be no shame or embarrassment for him to take my children out, to introduce them to peers. Yet I cant rule that out.

Personally -

I'll be with someone who im comfortable with, who understands me and gets on with my family. Similar morals and interests. The colour of his skin doesn't matter beyond the point of attraction. I look at my family and see that it really doesn't matter. Nothing is lost, nothing is diluted just shared.

Interesting, I had an epiphany a lil while ago.

My ex gf's dad is black and her mum is white. My gf and her bro are obviously mixed. Her bro had a kid with his white gf. The kid basically looks pure white.

So my gf's black dad was playing with his little white grandson. I was like :o wtf! How can the black just disappear from his bloodline so quickly.

Then I looked at my gf and thought sh*t that could be me in 40 years time. Felt very uncomfortable with it.

My Nan had 7 children, 13 grandchildren with 9 being mixed race.

My Mum couldn't care less but my Dad kind of does, how can he father children with a black female but slyly be against his daughter being with a black man?

Im his only child now, his son can't carry his name on. I believe my Dad is afraid of looking at my children and not recognising himself and his family. I like to think there would be no shame or embarrassment for him to take my children out, to introduce them to peers. Yet I cant rule that out.

Personally -

I'll be with someone who im comfortable with, who understands me and gets on with my family. Similar morals and interests. The colour of his skin doesn't matter beyond the point of attraction. I look at my family and see that it really doesn't matter. Nothing is lost, nothing is diluted just shared.

Interesting, I had an epiphany a lil while ago.

My ex gf's dad is black and her mum is white. My gf and her bro are obviously mixed. Her bro had a kid with his white gf. The kid basically looks pure white.

So my gf's black dad was playing with his little white grandson. I was like :o wtf! How can the black just disappear from his bloodline so quickly.

Then I looked at my gf and thought sh*t that could be me in 40 years time. Felt very uncomfortable with it.

If that happens then all your hard work in life is contributing to the white race tbh.