Whatever

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Whatever-

Talk about anything you like that doesn't fit elsewhere.

No holds barred; so big boys language may be in use.

But any form of racism or sheer utter nonsense will not run and you will be BANNED.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

I find myself posting in the sports room more often when I am on here. Or browsing other forums with subject matters I am interested in. I just find allot of this back and forth tussling jarring (I one can be guilty of this as I am one who can be wound up easily then find myself in arguments with people who actually gratification in arguing electronically) The race debates seem to come around in cycles on here, but enough already? (some are enlightening, the vast majority are just bigoted opinions) You only live on this world once and I believe that you should make the most of this opportunity and enjoy life and all the good and bad times what are thrown in your direction. We know many black males are attracted to white female’s but how many times is the same thing going to be said? I also find this talk very offensive to the mix race people in our community as I find allot of comments are very disrespectful towards them

• Upvote 3

Site I get all my stuff from is down at the moment came across trhis

https://www.download-free.com/word-processor?source=ga

I have a copy of microsoft office 2007 zipped up on my pc 502MB PM me your e mail address and I will send it to you (works perfectly use it on this machine I am on now).