Ari Gold (Rix) and Femmex Fatale Saga

FemmexFatale

Think we can all agree the real victim here is the date.

Does he even know about all the baby daddy drama?

Obviously he doesn't know you're still flinging p*ssy at him but does he know about the violence and immaturity of you both?

He held my hand at the hospital while i got stitches of course he knows everything lol

4199675334_66c3e3d61d.jpg

I bet you conveniently left out the part of the story where you f*cked rix as well when you were re-telling it to your date init.

No sympathy for anyone in this mess tbh, this is what happens when you get involved with nonsense

Like i said he knows everything what happened ...

Making jokes up about what happened to me is low.....

FACT IS

He beat me like i was some man .. bust my face open with a door handle .... and got scratch marks from self defence

Woman Beating is below the belt in any book ... its just wrong ...

I would also like to add he is 6''6 and I am 5''3 if not smaller .... SNM

• Downvote 3

Lol at a woman brazenly telling a story involving f*ck*ng her ex before linking someone she wants to get serious with

are you f*ck*ng for real

i swear I will lick you with a door handle myself kmt bare brazen floozys about leaving ingland in T-21 daysf*ck

had to quote this just i can be confident you read it

fam i actually spat on my carpet just now, the fact she is 5 foot 3 meks me realise what a slithering hobgoblin toad this wench is

• Upvote 6

Lol at a woman brazenly telling a story involving f*ck*ng her ex before linking someone she wants to get serious with

are you f*ck*ng for real

i swear I will lick you with a door handle myself kmt bare brazen floozys about leaving ingland in T-21 daysf*ck

Also I didnt link up with the guy as i was in hospital covered in blood.....

as for licking me yourself with a door handle .... grow the f*ck up ..... just SICK

We will just see what court says .... leave it there....

• Downvote 1

main question is who threw the first blow

real talk ari is badmind if he did, thought she came at him first and guy is 6'6 aswell. Could have been handled differently tbh but feelings were caught.

if the date knows whats fully going on now, and hes still involved then he should be slapped by every member of this forum.

• Upvote 2

are you f*ck*ng for real

Also I didnt link up with the guy as i was in hospital covered in blood.....

as for licking me yourself with a door handle .... grow the f*ck up ..... just SICK

We will just see what court says .... leave it there....

:S

you didnt link him because you were covered in blood

but hold up werent he holding your hand in hospital?

are you f*ck*ng for real

had to quote this just i can be confident you read it

fam i actually spat on my carpet just now, the fact she is 5 foot 3 meks me realise what a slithering hobgoblin toad this wench is

Hob gobline come off it mate .... allow dissing me ... u need a good wack ... wouldnt be suprised if your not in 'team ari gold'

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i can only assume youre very young and dont know how stupid you are making yourself look. or maybe you are just every mans worst nightmare.

either way i suggest from now on you talk only to the police or to rix himself. i dont know what you think youre proving telling your story on here,

bearing in mind that the only reason im asking that question is to make you realise your gassing

its all by the by, cos you were planning to go on a date after getting fukd out anyway, you were just too bloody to go on that date

anyway how did the SG in tesco end up calling police

let me guess u ran in tesco bare crying covered in blood telling him the sob story of how the man brashd you over

pissd for whoever bred up this ting pitch her off and take the yute trust me u dont want this near u forever, find the yute a good step mum will never know the difference

• Upvote 1