Ari Gold (Rix) and Femmex Fatale Saga

FemmexFatale

Whatever he is to you lot your all stuck up his ass because you know him as a member on here just allow it ive said my piece leave me be kmt

I didn't know the dude and when I first heard about this I was on your side. Then as you kept talking you I realised he is in the right and you are in the wrong.

I'm not convinced you didn't do that to your own face.

Whatever he is to you lot your all stuck up his ass because you know him as a member on here just allow it ive said my piece leave me be kmt

I didn't know the dude and when I first heard about this I was on your side. Then as you kept talking you I realised he is in the right and you are in the wrong.

i reckon most people who started reading this on a serious note thought this way,

either way, personal business should not be aired so publicly, especially if there's a child involved.

no levels of self-awareness or shame,

mans confused out ere...

fill me in!

Immature girl likes guy, lies and says she's on the pill, gets pregant, dude wants to move on with his life and forget about a childhood mistake, girl gets pissed and keeps him hooked to the p*ssy, she then attacks him scratching up his neck, goes home and damages her face, now she's pressing charges and trying to get the dude put in prison.

• Upvote 1

I'm not convinced you didn't do that to your own face.

Yeh of course actual laughing out loud this aint no horror movie its real life

mans confused out ere...

fill me in!

Immature girl likes guy, lies and says she's on the pill, gets pregant, dude wants to move on with his life and forget about a childhood mistake, girl gets pissed and keeps him hooked to the p*ssy, she then attacks him scratching up his neck, goes home and damages her face, now she's pressing charges and trying to get the dude put in prison.

Yeah of course I damaged my own face

You actual waste of space

Your all fuking sick man honest

Well let forensic's prove that the wound on my face is the same shape as his blood clart door handle

The Blood which will be sprayed all over his flat will be mine also ... so whatever sick jokes you want to make up.... just behave yourselfs

Fact is he is a woman beater that is all

I got pregnant on the pill.. havent been pregnant since, had an implant

Also why the f*ck would I want him when I asked him to leave because he wasnt supporting his family the way he should

Leave it

• Downvote 1

it is kind of loose tho, surely u agree FF?

I absoulutely regret sleeping with him once we have split but these things happen we lived together for so long didnt seem like it was so wrong at the time but looking back wish I would have just called it a day and not been in contact since he left

Exactly, having fun shouldn't have been an option.

How come you didn't despise his mere existence, if like you say he doesn't even support the child im sure you love dearly. How are you gonna entertain giving him any sort of benefit.

Im not gonna carry on its frustrating that you can't even see where all these people are coming from.

• Upvote 4

How come you didn't despise his mere existence, if like you say he doesn't even support the child im sure you love dearly. How are you gonna entertain giving him any sort of benefit.

Im not gonna carry on its frustrating that you can't even see where all these people are coming from.

oooooooooooooh thats a good one......

I did dispise his existence at first but then once you get talking again and he came to see our daughter ... you slowly forget why you was mad and we decided to get along for our daughter

I see where everyone is coming from everyone is entitled to their own opinions, comments , jokes, etc

But at the end of the day you have to see where I am coming from

He is trying to make me out to be the bad one making stupid ridiculous sh*t up to justify his own actions

Hes not inocent hes pathetic

Friends with benefits with a guy who's useless, lazy and doesn't look after the child you share?

Look at yourself.

cant even deny the real talk

those ones where you take a step back and look in the mirror at yourself like fack