Ari Gold (Rix) and Femmex Fatale Saga

FemmexFatale

Like to point out she came at me with said door handle

As well as chairs, heels and various other objects

She is upset because i don't want her, story will prob come out from her facebook anyway dst is itching

Bitch is obviously dumb peak i have a child to her, sh*t happens, she came to tell me she was gonna get with someone and would i care reh teh i said i wish you the best she's telling me she loves me crying and sh*t, when i told her to go she's telling me shes waiting for her new man i said wait outside and she starts flipping tryna throw shoes at my plasma and sh*t

Innocent? You decide :arrow:

ext7633.png

*So you come on here and try beg fans in the venting thread, you know yourself it is wrong your wounds are self defence right after you did this to your own babys mum and our daughter has to see my face like this you pussyhole snm

also ragging my hair .... whats that about?????

am sure u took your own door handle off and used it to do this.....

rix.jpg

inocent or not u decide??
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Also I would like to tell you all the truth

I said I was moving on two days prior to this happening man was supposed to turn up the saturday ,,,, said he fell asleep ... i thought allow it

then next min now hes texting me asking me to come to his yard rah rah rah i end up goin like a dumb bitch

he had sex with me and then he was chucking me out ... not letting me get any of my things, shoes, phone etc ... also my date was not meeting me outside he got his wires crossed and jelously kicked in and he decided to cave my face in with his door handle that he pulled of trying to rag me out his flat with my tits out etc mans a loser snm d*ckhead

• Downvote 1

he had sex with me and then he was chucking me out ... not letting me get any of my things, shoes, phone etc ... also my date was not meeting me outside he got his wires crossed and jelously kicked in and he decided to cave my face in with his door handle that he pulled of trying to rag me out his flat with my tits out etc mans a loser snm d*ckhead

Would spud him (without the abuse) if you wasn't the mother of his child that is sickening.

Still though you were both clearly playing games with each other if you're telling him about your date.

Would spud him (without the abuse) if you wasn't the mother of his child that is sickening.

Still though you were both clearly playing games with each other if you're telling him about your date.

He already knew about my date it was organised before he asked me to go .... I said are things over and he answered with u dumb bitch off course rada rada rada

I thought coool

Obv I do still have feelings for him he is my daughters father so what if I said I loved him that didnt mean I'm in love with him..... he takes things the wrong way all the time .... to the point when he has to do this.... what the hell

He already knew about my date it was organised before he asked me to go .... I said are things over and he answered with u dumb bitch off course rada rada rada

I thought coool

Obv I do still have feelings for him he is my daughters father so what if I said I loved him that didnt mean I'm in love with him..... he takes things the wrong way all the time .... to the point when he has to do this.... what the hell

Sounds like you're going to end up in one of those battered womens homes tbh.

Either move on from him or accept your role as punching bag.

I thought coool

Sounds like you're going to end up in one of those battered womens homes tbh.

Either move on from him or accept your role as punching bag.

I have already moved on this is the crazy part we split up about 2 months ago ... been sleeping together still...but things were over ....then this happeneds