Ari Gold (Rix) and Femmex Fatale Saga

FemmexFatale

CP I would leave it, seems like one of them girls you try and avoid in life who likes drama. From when she told man he is linking a next man same night continues to fuck baby dad you know what type of person you are dealing with. Shame really when you are 35 have a next 3 youths with a next 2 man. You may realise your mistakes.

So... This has happened a week ago... And Rix is still alive??

Im sorry but your date and your dad and any other male in your family are pussyholes. Smh.

Date knew she f*cked Rix before planning to go meet him and he didn't care

You really think he is gonna weebay a man?

Oh how could i forget. This also killed my soul a little while reading.

You told him you went to fuck... Before going to meet him... And he hasn't beat???

PMSL this guy!!

Is he Guest10??????

• Upvote 4

It's a wrap

I'm so happy I don't give females like these the time of day

Not even for a beat anymore

Left that behind once I finished college

Eurgh

Real talk

Im sorry but your date and your dad and any other male in your family are pussyholes. Smh.

You told him you went to f*ck... Before going to meet him... And he hasn't beat???

PMSL this guy!!

Is he Guest10??????

The guy knew we were saying goodbye etc .. hes is not like a boy friend or anything he is a friend and we're seeing where things go...no where at the moment..... as I now have hate for all men lol

• Downvote 4

CP I would leave it, seems like one of them girls you try and avoid in life who likes drama. From when she told man he is linking a next man same night continues to f*ck baby dad you know what type of person you are dealing with. Shame really when you are 35 have a next 3 youths with a next 2 man. You may realise your mistakes.

LOL bout 3 youts

I have done my deed for this population thanks ha .....you people talking like you know me .... you couldnt be more wrong to be quite honest

You told him you went to f*ck... Before going to meet him... And he hasn't beat???

PMSL this guy!!

Is he Guest10??????

ffs

:lmao: :lmao:

PMSL this guy!!

Is he Guest10??????

Aaaah man. FFS.

Argh I missed this..

Worth a read someone confirm?

Well if you want to know about how ari gold beat his own babys mum then yeh I suggest you read the fag

I did and honestly im saddened.

Normally these exposure topics get lol's but this is just a sorry state of affairs.

I wish you would take yourself off the forum and go concentrate on your child, 20 years old and your talking reckless about your personal life and making yourself sound worse minute by minute.

I don't even mean any disrespect to you but from peoples perspective you both seem like immature kids, why are you telling the internet who you had sex with, how your dating a fool and your whole personal life? Wheres the relevance in that?

You have a child, I feel for her right now.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

PMSL this guy!!

Is he Guest10??????

Aaaah man. FFS.

You man are f*cked he is a gentleman ... unlike all you on here jokers

Argh I missed this..

Worth a read someone confirm?

Well if you want to know about how ari gold beat his own babys mum then yeh I suggest you read the fag

I did and honestly im saddened.

Normally these exposure topics get lol's but this is just a sorry state of affairs.

I wish you would take yourself off the forum and go concentrate on your child, 20 years old and your talking reckless about your personal life and making yourself sound worse minute by minute.

I don't even mean any disrespect to you but from peoples perspective you both seem like immature kids, why are you telling the internet who you had sex with, how your dating a fool and your whole personal life? Wheres the relevance in that?

You have a child, I feel for her right now.

My child is fine so dont try come with that talk,

He posted the picture up that was the icing on the cake had to get a reply to be honest so you dont need to preach to me hun, I have everything covered

• Downvote 1

Why did you have to reply? You shouldn't care about what we think here just about yourself your cut up face and your daughter.

Why if hes so violent and nasty you gonna get his back up by doing this.

Its bullshit tbh your main concern should be your child and this doesn't help your case for making people feel for you.

Not preaching you came here for peoples opinions its a forum.

And really your childs not fine, has a father who is gonna be messed up for this and a mother who's main concern right now is to talk her business on the internet.

/

You had sex with your child father just before you were due to go on a date with this 'nice' guy, your as bad as hes a mug. Disgusting behaviour.

• Upvote 9

Why did you have to reply? You shouldn't care about what we think here just about yourself your cut up face and your daughter.

Why if hes so violent and nasty you gonna get his back up by doing this.

Its bullshit tbh your main concern should be your child and this doesn't help your case for making people feel for you.

Not preaching you came here for peoples opinions its a forum.

And really your childs not fine, has a father who is gonna be messed up for this and a mother who's main concern right now is to talk her business on the internet.

/

You had sex with your child father just before you were due to go on a date with this 'nice' guy, your as bad as hes a mug. Disgusting behaviour.

You don't need to reply either

Also things wasnt planned to happen like that so stop preaching to me ffs

allow it ... I'm not trying to prove anything I am just puttin my story across .... Not having him denying it making me look like a crazy bitch .... he did the wrong not me ... regardless if I was going to meet someone after ... who gives a sh*t ... didn't think all this would happend

The fact of the matter is I didnt meet the 'mr nice guy' and I ended up in hospital because of some p*ssy boy move

• Downvote 4

lol @ Gentlemen

Dude has given the whole male gender a L.

No wonder I woke up clutching my chest from a shooting pain a couple days ago. I Was havng that Star Wars moment when Yoda can feel all the Jedi's being wiped out.

Bcjklambhjksa

*dies*

No I meant you didn't have to come here replying to Ari at all, you obviously come on here to see if it had been mentioned.

That should be the last thing you care about, its all embarrassing but you carry on.

True I could have just left it ... But he knew I would see it I have tried to hold my tongue but it had to be done