Ari Gold (Rix) and Femmex Fatale Saga

FemmexFatale

Would you be proud if your daughter was to grow up and emulate her mother?

Genuine Q

Im going to make sure she dont end up with no wasteman like her father thats for sure

That wasn't really the question

What I mean is would you be happy if your daughter was a miniature version of you to grow up to become exactly like you

/

If her farther is a 'wasteman' then she is half 'wasteman' half you

A mother who badmouths the father of her children in front of or around her children does way more harm than good (only good it does is it makes you feel better while putting the child in the awkward situation of mum or dad)

Trust when I say that it f*cks with their mind, leads to a little girl growing into a little whore

• Upvote 2

Genuine Q

Im going to make sure she dont end up with no wasteman like her father thats for sure

What I mean is would you be happy if your daughter was a miniature version of you to grow up to become exactly like you

/

A mother who badmouths the father of her children in front of or around her children does way more harm than good (only good it does is it makes you feel better while putting the child in the awkward situation of mum or dad)

Trust when I say that it f*cks with their mind, leads to a little girl growing into a little whore

Little whore you know..... and no I would not like my daughter to get beat up by no man

Badmouthing the father in front of her I dont do

When she grows up I am going to do everything in my power to make sure she has a better life than I did and make sure she never has to face any of the problems and life experiences I have been faced with

• Downvote 2

Genuine Q

/

Little whore you know..... and no I would not like my daughter to get beat up by no man

Badmouthing the father in front of her I dont do

When she grows up I am going to do everything in my power to make sure she has a better life than I did and make sure she never has to face any of the problems and life experiences I have been faced with

You didn't answer the question.

So... This has happened a week ago... And Rix is still alive??

Im sorry but your date and your dad and any other male in your family are pussyholes. Smh.

Date knew she f*cked Rix before planning to go meet him and he didn't care

You really think he is gonna weebay a man?

Oh how could i forget. This also killed my soul a little while reading.

You told him you went to f*ck... Before going to meet him... And he hasn't beat???

PMSL this guy!!

Is he Guest10??????

Aaaah man. FFS.

You man are f*cked he is a gentleman ... unlike all you on here jokers

nice guys finish last for real

• Upvote 1

Guest 10 is the third party you?

Dst is this part of the reason you are deleting your Facebook ?

Is this 100% going court?

Will you let your daughter visit her father in jail?

Any chance of you and the third party becoming an item?

So you want no more kids? Will you get sterilised as I dont want my taxes funding these type of antics.

Some eastenders shit going down here.

Thing is

YOU WENT TO HIM

you admit that cant stop yourself

so you justify getting him locked up

to remove the temptation

shits disgusting

if you could see my face right now

Lol

He asked me to go after I done already said no .... told me he wanted to say goodbye etc

The fact that I went there does not give him the right to mash my face up like that regardless

Guest 10 is the third party you?

Dst is this part of the reason you are deleting your Facebook ?

Is this 100% going court?

Will you let your daughter visit her father in jail?

Any chance of you and the third party becoming an item?

So you want no more kids? Will you get sterilised as I dont want my taxes funding these type of antics.

Some eastenders sh*t going down here.

Already got the implant since I have had her.... so no, no more kids in the future

Me and the third party may become a item only time will tell also DST 'was' on my facebook ... not any more ...

Thing is

YOU WENT TO HIM

to remove the temptation

shits disgusting

Lol

He asked me to go after I done already said no .... told me he wanted to say goodbye etc

The fact that I went there does not give him the right to mash my face up like that regardless

You still went there you idiot, after he's done this before right?

I'm fully believing Ari Gold's story.

Sad thing is I know you'll be playing the 'her daddy ain't around' card when he's in prison when you put him there.

Poor kid.

• Upvote 1

Thing is

YOU WENT TO HIM

to remove the temptation

shits disgusting

As I have already said in the last pages .... I know I shouldnt have gone ... but he made me feel bad .... when i said no ... still I know i shouldnt have gone... wish I didnt now ... fully regret it but sh*t happens

Lol

You still went there you idiot, after he's done this before right?

I'm fully believing Ari Gold's story.

Sad thing is I know you'll be playing the 'her daddy ain't around' card when he's in prison when you put him there.

Poor kid.

Believe that pussyhole I dont care to be honest

Ari knows full well what happened I may have threatened to smash his plasma.... didnt need to do that though

I will tell her the truth when she is old enough to understand

Hes not in prison now and dont even see her as much as he should so leave it you only know half of the whole story