Ari Gold (Rix) and Femmex Fatale Saga

FemmexFatale

I meant 1 and 2 before jumping to page 10...obviously

Anyway, have fun in unemployment tomorrow lads!

Make sure you turn up to the jobcentre for your interviews

What is it you do for a living?

Only time I've seen you talk about real life is when you're offering to meet up and fight people because of Vip2 disputes.

I meant 1 and 2 before jumping to page 10...obviously

Anyway, have fun in unemployment tomorrow lads!

Make sure you turn up to the jobcentre for your interviews

What is it you do for a living?

Only time I've seen you talk about real life is when you're offering to meet up and fight people because of Vip2 disputes.

I trap.

Think we can all agree the real victim here is the date.

Does he even know about all the baby daddy drama?

Obviously he doesn't know you're still flinging p*ssy at him but does he know about the violence and immaturity of you both?

He held my hand at the hospital while i got stitches of course he knows everything lol

lolol how did this get negged

too jokes

you women need to learn that you pick the father to your child before the child is born. not after

I was on the pill when I got pregnant

I agree maybe not havin a baby to him would have made things easier but shes here now .. nothing we can do

Its all MADNESS

I won't lie whenever I hear this my heart skips a beat, without fail.

/

Our resident Algerian hockey-pro is speaking sense and all you're doing is "I know you're right... BUT"

That "BUT" is you being stubborn, I was telling my lil sister off for not taking the rubbish out and explaining to her why she shouldn't leave it to her mum she's getting old etc, and her defence always started with the word "BUT" then some nonsense, this is simply a matter of maturity.

If you're going to come here and air out your matter be assured people will "lol" and send for you but in rality nobody wants to see a lil kid's life get f*cked up by youthful mistakes by the parents, you should know of all people that there are a wealth of people here that have life experiences that you cna learn from forum or not.

The realness is if you put Ari inside, you will ruin his life, and once he's out you and your daughter will inevitably have to face up to that, I doubt he's going to forget about his child just because you ruined him, it will just make life harder.

You as a mother have to make the right call, this really is something that can be talked out as said with family being the middle person.

The easiest thing is to take this courts, and in reality, in real reality those at court don't give a f*ck about you, they'll hear you accent, look at your adidas trakkie from JD, hear the way you speak and in their heads just laugh at you.

BASICALLY

IF YOU CAN IMAGINE WHAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH BEING ON AN EPISODE OF JEREMY KYLE THEN YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG

• Upvote 4

you women need to learn that you pick the father to your child before the child is born. not after

I was on the pill when I got pregnant

I agree maybe not havin a baby to him would have made things easier but shes here now .. nothing we can do

Its all MADNESS

I won't lie whenever I hear this my heart skips a beat, without fail.

/

Our resident Algerian hockey-pro is speaking sense and all you're doing is "I know you're right... BUT"

That "BUT" is you being stubborn, I was telling my lil sister off for not taking the rubbish out and explaining to her why she shouldn't leave it to her mum she's getting old etc, and her defence always started with the word "BUT" then some nonsense, this is simply a matter of maturity.

If you're going to come here and air out your matter be assured people will "lol" and send for you but in rality nobody wants to see a lil kid's life get f*cked up by youthful mistakes by the parents, you should know of all people that there are a wealth of people here that have life experiences that you cna learn from forum or not.

The realness is if you put Ari inside, you will ruin his life, and once he's out you and your daughter will inevitably have to face up to that, I doubt he's going to forget about his child just because you ruined him, it will just make life harder.

You as a mother have to make the right call, this really is something that can be talked out as said with family being the middle person.

The easiest thing is to take this courts, and in reality, in real reality those at court don't give a f*ck about you, they'll hear you accent, look at your adidas trakkie from JD, hear the way you speak and in their heads just laugh at you.

BASICALLY

IF YOU CAN IMAGINE WHAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH BEING ON AN EPISODE OF JEREMY KYLE THEN YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG

LOOOOOOL at the adidas trackie!! ahah never worn an adidas tracksuit in my life ... there you go steroetyping again kmt

At the end of the day Ari knows what is going to happen, I have let him off before.. ... as for getting the family to talk this through there is no way his family him and my family and me would be able to 'talk' about things

First of all his head would be coming off.....then matters get worse

He doesn't have respect for any of his family or my family so leave him be ... let him take the consequences of his actions

Also the guy still has my phone and has been ringing up people I kno threatening them telling them he wants to fight them etc and he will meet them and I got myself beat up in town and didnt touch me ...... that right there is desperate moves...

he knows what hes done and he knows he is going to get f*cked from it .... yeh he might get out and be mad......lol...... But at the end of the day hes not a man, he's a mouse in some large arse 6'6 body.

He hasn't even got the balls to reply but he has the balls to put pictures on of his scratches ..... PMSL I have done worse scratches to him while having sex ....

SO COME OF THAT sh*t carrying on like I beat you ... your f*ckin lucky

He hasn't even got the balls to reply but he has the balls to put pictures on of his scratches ..... PMSL I have done worse scratches to him while having sex ....

Is this the stuff a woman with a baby should be talking about on a public forum?

keeping that to yourself

smfh man

Ok I went a tad far .... I apologise but the scratches loool are taking the piss