Ari Gold (Rix) and Femmex Fatale Saga

FemmexFatale

Lol at a woman brazenly telling a story involving f*ck*ng her ex before linking someone she wants to get serious with

are you f*ck*ng for real

i swear I will lick you with a door handle myself kmt bare brazen floozys about leaving ingland in T-21 daysf*ck

Also I didnt link up with the guy as i was in hospital covered in blood.....

as for licking me yourself with a door handle .... grow the f*ck up ..... just SICK

We will just see what court says .... leave it there....

:S

you didnt link him because you were covered in blood

but hold up werent he holding your hand in hospital?

Read this carefully fool

This is what happend

Ari beat me in his flat, I wasnt hitting him or anything when he hit me in the face with the door handle, before this happenend my man was strangling me in his bathroom ... then I used my shoe for self defence ...(the scratched) afterwards the door handle incident happenend ... the door handle come off in his hand and he whacked me in th face with it ... watched me in my own bloody for a bout 10 seconds ... I went to the bathroom to get cleaned up ... him ragging at me constantly ... pulling me up by my hair...

Went outside where a tesco security guard saw me and rang the ambulance, then called the police.

Went to hospital in the ambulance ALONE!!

Had to go back home because there was only one doctor so didnt get seen...

Next day went back to the hospital with 'the date' and he held my hand while getting stitches then and I already told him wagwan .... before going to the hospital .....

pissd for whoever bred up this ting pitch her off and take the yute trust me u dont want this near u forever, find the yute a good step mum will never know the difference

Until he tracks her down when he's 18.

Those times when you realsie your blessings.

bearing in mind that the only reason im asking that question is to make you realise your gassing

its all by the by, cos you were planning to go on a date after getting fukd out anyway, you were just too bloody to go on that date

anyway how did the SG in tesco end up calling police

let me guess u ran in tesco bare crying covered in blood telling him the sob story of how the man brashd you over

pissd for whoever bred up this ting pitch her off and take the yute trust me u dont want this near u forever, find the yute a good step mum will never know the difference

The security guard done see me i didnt have to say nuttin i looked like something outta scream

Until he tracks her down when he's 18.

Those times when you realsie your blessings.

nar man read what I wrote again cant track her down 18 years after she jumped off some Mway bridge

Low all this airing this stuff on here, its a serious ting. Bredrin who ran Urbanfmtv is now doing a 2 stretch for beating his ex wifey, she was doing what you was doing posting pics of her face on facebook. Messaging everyone he knew telling them. I had to block her as I dont want to be involved in domestics. Miss Femme you can potentially send you baby's father to jail. I am sure he never wanted it to go so far. Jail aint some joke ting. Do some talking and grow up. Take them pics off your facebook and deal with this stuff in house. This aint a game you have a child together. I think you will find it will be better in the long run that the authorities dont get involved. Do you seriously think man will kill you?

Yes I do seriously.... the look I see when he does this things .. no sign or remorse nada.... am 20 for who ever asked

I know jail isnt a joke ting but this aint the first time cant be taking that sh*t need a better life for me and my daughter ... she dont need no father like that snm

bearing in mind that the only reason im asking that question is to make you realise your gassing

its all by the by, cos you were planning to go on a date after getting fukd out anyway, you were just too bloody to go on that date

anyway how did the SG in tesco end up calling police

let me guess u ran in tesco bare crying covered in blood telling him the sob story of how the man brashd you over

My daughter lives with me and is staying with me snm ....

Low all this airing this stuff on here, its a serious ting. Bredrin who ran Urbanfmtv is now doing a 2 stretch for beating his ex wifey, she was doing what you was doing posting pics of her face on facebook. Messaging everyone he knew telling them. I had to block her as I dont want to be involved in domestics. Miss Femme you can potentially send you baby's father to jail. I am sure he never wanted it to go so far. Jail aint some joke ting. Do some talking and grow up. Take them pics off your facebook and deal with this stuff in house. This aint a game you have a child together. I think you will find it will be better in the long run that the authorities dont get involved. Do you seriously think man will kill you?

Yes I do seriously.... the look I see when he does this things .. no sign or remorse nada.... am 20 for who ever asked

I know jail isnt a joke ting but this aint the first time cant be taking that sh*t need a better life for me and my daughter ... she dont need no father like that snm

You think he will kill you but yet you slept with him?

are you actually scared of this brudda or just want to seek some sort of revenge?

You do realise social services will be involved? All this will be on your child's records and all this can easily be avoided

feel for the kid tbh, pass all the banter this is unhealthy for him or her.

Exactly dont need this for her man seeing her mothers face like that ... its wrong really wrong ... im not even going to put up what she said to me when she seen me ... breaks my heart

Oh jesus it's a daughter? Please for her sake put her up for adoption.

• Upvote 1

You think he will kill you but yet you slept with him?

are you actually scared of this brudda or just want to seek some sort of revenge?

Had enough of revenge ... obviously I know he wouldnt kill me when Im sleeping with him ...

but there is a fine line between love and hate and that was some next sh*t what I witnessed one minute he was fine the next he was ragging chunks of my hair out ... what the hell

Exactly dont need this for her man seeing her mothers face like that ... its wrong really wrong ... im not even going to put up what she said to me when she seen me ... breaks my heart

Lool good one u joker

i guess both of you have to say look having some kind of amicable resolution is best for the kids future, the kid is more important than both of your egos or sexual appetites now so you shouldnt really be acting like a pair of obsessed kids which i guess you also are. stop trying to wind each other up and get each other back with escalating war of the roses style manouvres, just have a cold shower each and sort it out

• Upvote 4

Lool good one u joker

I honestly wish I found it a joking matter.

You are not fit, possibly due to your age, to be raising a child. Especially a daughter who will be looking to emulate her mother.

i guess both of you have to say look having some kind of amicable resolution is best for the kids future, the kid is more important than both of your egos or sexual appetites now so you shouldnt really be acting like a pair of obsessed kids which i guess you also are. stop trying to wind each other up and get each other back with escalating war of the roses style manouvres, just have a cold shower each and sort it out

This guy. :lol:

• Upvote 3