Ari Gold (Rix) and Femmex Fatale Saga

FemmexFatale

I honestly believe this girl is much smarter than she lets on, but her intelligence was put towards f*ck*ng with guys instead of academic progression.

I can tell the ditzy girl routine is an act, she is cold and ruthless.

thats not nice

You're f*ck*ng up the lives of two guys (well you've only let us know about two of them) at once and laughing about it on Vip2.

Can't even knock you for that, it is what it is.

Rah how did i miss this lol

You guys need to get a 3rd party in to mediate, like it or not you will be in each others life till death for your daughters sake, best to nip it in the bud now and erase any blurry lines (still sleeping with each other etc)

As for him hitting you again, you should get a family member or thuggish friend to put the frightners on him, going to court is not worth it, too much time and money..i hope it all works out for you guys

lmao freind zoned him 1 time. Man clearly didnt have his cape out the laundrette that day.

Sis u dont need to be linking ANYONE right now, because u may be looking for comfort, not something sustainable for ur childs future.

Is this guy looking to be step dad when ur childs father in jail?

How will u explain to ur daughter how dad ended up in jail?

• Upvote 8

Think we can all agree the real victim here is the date.

Does he even know about all the baby daddy drama?

Obviously he doesn't know you're still flinging p*ssy at him but does he know about the violence and immaturity of you both?

He held my hand at the hospital while i got stitches of course he knows everything lol

SMH

/

catching up

bare guys overly interested in this

smh

You obviously read every post in this 10 page topic to reach that conclusion which means you are also ''overly interested'' in it, human instinct is also to form an opinion so I am sure you have something to say it, difference is you haven't posted it because your a lonely empty suit who has no real relationship and personal experience and would get laughed at

I read page one and two bro

but

tumblr_lrawht60DW1qir5pb.gif

• Downvote 14

bare guys overly interested in this

smh

You obviously read every post in this 10 page topic to reach that conclusion which means you are also ''overly interested'' in it, human instinct is also to form an opinion so I am sure you have something to say it, difference is you haven't posted it because your a lonely empty suit who has no real relationship and personal experience and would get laughed at

I read page one and two bro

but

tumblr_lrawht60DW1qir5pb.gif

Mames reply was on page 10 bra.

• Upvote 5