Simple thing you can not do? (secret shame)

The Somalian

Name them

I can not click my fingers, I just don’t know how to do it and I have tried. Worst ones was music lessons at school or when you have to introduce yourself to a new teacher in school by clicking your fingers then saying your name. People would spend rest of the lesson trying to show me how to click my fingers, made me feel disabled how people were showing me really slowly and I could not do it.

I also can not tie my shoe laces just never got my head around it. My dad use to shout at me about this as a child. Then one day some kids show come on about a king who could not tie his laces I just copied the way they done it on this show even though it is not the proper way has worked for me so far.

I am actually going to go on youtube and certain websites and learn these things by the beginning of June because its not right I dont know how to and I am fully grown.

Low me I know that is really poor but I just kept doing the cheating way and then never bothered to learn how to tie them properly. Because of this up til the age of about 8 I always went for trainers with Velco strap so my dad would not shout at me about not knowing how to tie my laces.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

That's not cheating that's just another way to do it

Remember my dad showing me that way at first it is easier when u are a kid tbf but I tried it the other day and it just kept coming outs shit lol

/

I remember when i was little not being able to say yellow always pronounced it Lellow and also necessarily always said it necessa-celery lmao

Name them

I can not click my fingers, I just don’t know how to do it and I have tried. Worst ones was music lessons at school or when you have to introduce yourself to a new teacher in school by clicking your fingers then saying your name. People would spend rest of the lesson trying to show me how to click my fingers, made me feel disabled how people were showing me really slowly and I could not do it.

I also can not tie my shoe laces just never got my head around it. My dad use to shout at me about this as a child. Then one day some kids show come on about a king who could not tie his laces I just copied the way they done it on this show even though it is not the proper way has worked for me so far.

I am actually going to go on youtube and certain websites and learn these things by the beginning of June because its not right I dont know how to and I am fully grown.

That's not cheating that's just another way to do it

Remember my dad showing me that way at first it is easier when u are a kid tbf but I tried it the other day and it just kept coming outs sh*t lol

/

I remember when i was little not being able to say yellow always pronounced it Lellow and also necessarily always said it necessa-celery lmao

THIS IS/WAS ALL ME I AM RETARDED

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Swimming is something u really gotta learn from young tbh

Those who can't swim 9/10 times is because their parents couldn't so never took them as a kid

Then they don't take their kids and the vicious cycle continues

Fuck not being able to swim

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1