World Art Day

Thun

Shocking photos show Swedish Minister of Culture celebrating with ”nig*er cake”

STOCKHOLM (FRIA TIDER). A macabre scene with racist undertones took place on Saturday when Swedish minister of culture Lena Adelsohn Liljeroth attended a tax funded party for the Stockholm cultural elite. The self-proclaimed "anti-racist" Liljeroth declared the party officially started by slicing a piece of a cake depicting a stereotypical African woman.

Photos from the party at World Art Day have already been released on Facebook and are now going viral in social media.

The shocking photos show several established left-wing members of the Stockholm cultural elite watching and laughing as Minister of Culture Lena Adelsohn Liljeroth slices a cake depicting a black African woman with minstrel-esque face.

http://www.friatider...with-niger-cake

picture68577.jpg

These idiots still got that backwards mentality

i saw this couple days ago and was just waiting for it to be on here, and yea from what i saw the creator was a black woman. I find the whole concept disgusting though, not just cos of the old skool stereotypical image of an african person, but the whole cutting into a cake shaped as an african while the actor screams, its just such bad taste.

i saw this couple days ago and was just waiting for it to be on here, and yea from what i saw the creator was a black woman. I find the whole concept disgusting though, not just cos of the old skool stereotypical image of an african person, but the whole cutting into a cake shaped as an african while the actor screams, its just such bad taste.

Lol, 'bad taste'