Anyone rate Morrisson??

EnglishBadboy

So there's Joseph Morrisson (Nutty Joe, the postman), Derek Morrisson (oldest, blots big bits of barry according to the raps), Anthony Morrisson, Stephen Morrisson and....is Morrisson's real name Michael or some sh*t??

http://www.echo-news.co.uk/news/9543882.Ninth_man_charged_in_cannabis_factory_death_probe/

I guess this Terry dude is 'Tel', who he mentions in that new Warm Up Sessions.

These guys are real, but that doesn't mean they're untouchable. Feds are locking them down!

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

So there's Joseph Morrisson (Nutty Joe, the postman), Derek Morrisson (oldest, blots big bits of barry according to the raps), Anthony Morrisson, Stephen Morrisson and....is Morrisson's real name Michael or some sh*t??

http://www.echo-news.co.uk/news/9543882.Ninth_man_charged_in_cannabis_factory_death_probe/

I guess this Terry dude is 'Tel', who he mentions in that new Warm Up Sessions.

These guys are real, but that doesn't mean they're untouchable. Feds are locking them down!

Doing a bit of overtime yh?

• Downvote 2

Sometimes i don't understand what goes on in the minds of some of these rappers .

This guy should stop rapping , not because he's not good , its because he's just going to end up getting banged up

Don't understand it ,

Why would you sell so much work then make music telling everyone including police that you sell work .

It just doesn't make sense

• Upvote 3

Sometimes i don't understand what goes on in the minds of some of these rappers .

This guy should stop rapping , not because he's not good , its because he's just going to end up getting banged up

Don't understand it ,

Why would you sell so much work then make music telling everyone including police that you sell work .

Exactly.

PM - go suck your mum.

Don't understand it ,

LET'S BE REAL NOONE WANT'S TO HEAR ABOUT HOW MAN IS BUYING A 6 PACK OF WAFER THIN HAM AT TESCO WHEN MAN CAN BE TALKING THAT SMACK ABOUT MAKING HALF A MILL IN 6 MONTHS.

• Upvote 3

Don't understand it ,

LET'S BE REAL NOONE WANT'S TO HEAR ABOUT HOW MAN IS BUYING A 6 PACK OF WAFER THIN HAM AT TESCO WHEN MAN CAN BE TALKING THAT SMACK ABOUT MAKING HALF A MILL IN 6 MONTHS.

I agree to an extent but thats not really the point .

There's way more important things in life than music .

With that amount of money the last thing he should be doing is drawing attention to himself by making rap music

The police already know about most of these man. It's not like they are living in the shadows then start rapping and police scout them off YouTube videos like FM 2012.

• Upvote 2

The police already know about most of these man. It's not like they are living in the shadows then start rapping and police scout them off YouTube videos like FM 2012.

Especially as it's a family ting aswell

/

If you're serious moretime the videos don't attract anymore police attention then you'd already have..

it's the people that are semi-serious but making nice ps under the radar that shouldn't make the videos