"Coke Wavey"

EnglishBadboy

Without expanding some people actually enjoy inner city life compared with being out in the sticks and some people are happy having more money in their pocket/bank account rather than living somewhere where "rich" people live and having much higher overheads.

• Upvote 1

reaching

what has van driving got to do with anything, he said he knows them

lol @ thinking majority of the serious ones are bait

what do you know about the trap though?

if i went to your hood no certified trapper would cosign you as being the authority on who and who is a serious trapper

same with young bawse

closest u lot are due to be gettin to the trap is rap city

so the fact both of you amongst others are sitting here talkin like you know the ting is laughable

but why do you think you know me..slow down init.. hyping on this forum to someone you've never met and never will.. i drive a van because i'm in the building industry, it's a work van..same way i know the dons cuz they move big weight but got there own construction company to filter money through from 'cash in hand jobs' etc...they're either working or hustling..not renting fancy cars to go tell everyone in the world (including feds) that they're doing something illegal..where the f*ck is the logic in that?

infact i know for a fact with 2 of the dons if they went on youtube boasting about selling drugs they'd lose there connect.. you think if dons that are giving you some huge weight come across a youtuve video of you flossing they're gunna carry on f*ckin with you?..na mate

• Upvote 5

reaching

if i went to your hood no certified trapper would cosign you as being the authority on who and who is a serious trapper

same with young bawse

so the fact both of you amongst others are sitting here talkin like you know the ting is laughable

but why do you think you know me..slow down init.. hyping on this forum to someone you've never met and never will.. i drive a van because i'm in the building industry, it's a work van..same way i know the dons cuz they move big weight but got there own construction company to filter money through from 'cash in hand jobs' etc...they're either working or hustling..not renting fancy cars to go tell everyone in the world (including feds) that they're doing something illegal..where the f*ck is the logic in that?

infact i know for a fact with 2 of the dons if they went on youtube boasting about selling drugs they'd lose there connect.. you think if dons that are giving you some huge weight come across a youtuve video of you flossing they're gunna carry on f*ckin with you?..na mate

if you told me to stop hypin in real life i would slap you behave yourself youre a little boy to me remember that when your typing

you talking about serious drug dealers is like a bus driver talking to me about brain surgery cos one day some surgeon guy got on his bus im not tryna hear it

you know for a fact what? drive your van an shut your mout you got no place speaking for a "serious drug dealers" connect thats your problem

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

reaching

same with young bawse

f*ck

man knows everything about my life cus i post here

f*ck*ng neek, why did u expose yourself u were doing well

course you would fella..like i said you don't know me so settle yourself..you won't gain nothing by acting rough on here and nor will i but carry on your d*ckhead antics

Don't care what any one says the serious trappers ent the 1s out on road every day with there bait clothes, over flashy cars and youtube videos

• Upvote 1

little man you drive a van for work and thats what you been doin

so what im sayin is talk like youve been driving a van for work and thats what you been doin

im talkin the way I talk because I have earnt the right to talk like it, capital I, me personally not some next i know couple brehs that do x sideman ting

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

whats the debate? surely it stands to reason that a successful criminal i.e one who remains outside of jail, is one who keeps his criminality hidden from those that would put him there.

/

a smallish building firm is the perfect way to hide money, used to know of a group that hid the proceeds from robbing cash in transit vans that way.

• Upvote 2

little man you drive a van for work and thats what you been doin

so what im sayin is talk like youve been driving a van for work and thats what you been doin

im talkin the way I talk because I have earnt the right to talk like it, capital I, me personally not some next i know couple brehs that do x sideman ting

what's what i do for a living got to do with the people i par with? or just know for that matter

and i ent gunna bait up my past but you do you init

ent on these back n forths they go no where

yeh

drive your van sideman

whats the debate? surely it stands to reason that a successful criminal i.e one who remains outside of jail, is one who keeps his criminality hidden from those that would put him there.

/

a smallish building firm is the perfect way to hide money, used to know of a group that hid the proceeds from robbing cash in transit vans that way.

what youre saying makes perfect sense but the argument in this topic is not about succesful criminals argument is that none of the youtube rappers out there are serious drug dealers which imo is as riduculous as saying that all of the youtube rapppers out there are serious drug dealers.

Don't think you understand what i mean by serious... i don't mean they'e not serious as in they don't make a lot of money.. i mean they ent serious as in they're not smart, obviously don't now how the game is properly played.

you can't be a serious guy IMO untill you got a good amount of years of experience under your belt...because he's 19 and the fact he's on youtube with rentals telling everyone he moves bricks..he's not serious..if he really did move big weights he wouldn't need to tell anyone, the right people would already know

• Upvote 3

Without expanding some people actually enjoy inner city life compared with being out in the sticks and some people are happy having more money in their pocket/bank account rather than living somewhere where "rich" people live and having much higher overheads.

Yeah.

Real talk, I already explained to the monkey that there are wealthy guys living in Hackney and Brixton because they want to "slum it".

Yeah.

Real talk, I already explained to the monkey that there are wealthy guys living in Hackney and Brixton because they want to "slum it".

Gentrification is very real. See New York for further reference.

If you live in an area on the main tube, make sure you own your sh*t.

Yeah.

Gentrification is very real. See New York for further reference.

If you live in an area on the main tube, make sure you own your sh*t.

gentrification is different to living 'in the slums'

these guys are talking like they know dons that make six figures annually and yet live in pembury estate

obviously young bawse thinks he makes a good point, cos in essence it makes sence

but OJ gettin pissed cos obviously where young bawse aint actually living/lived that life he doesnt know that there is bare certi man out there that are d*ckheads, so his theory is good and partially correct, but in real life its all greek

end