Suits

Guest chap44uns

Guest chap44uns

Right so i need to cop a suit this wkd for suttin formal

what suits will suit a darkskin brudda

whats the best combo? with waistcoat or without

/

there was one pic i kept on see on twitter/tumblr with combo pictures of suits with a guy wearing a hermes belt i beg someone paste it here if they got it

/

How many suits do you own?

STOP IT STOP STOP IT....f*ck*ng STOP IT

EVERY 3 WEEKS A SUIT THREAD IS MADE

THEN U GONNA GET THE 'IN THE KNOW' 'S COME OUT WITH "YEAH GO HARLEY STREET AND SAVILLE ROW FAM"

SHUT UP

U ARE NOT THAT GUY....NONE OF U ARE

GO TO MOSS, GO TO ZARA, GO TO THEM TIE AND RACK TYPE SHOPS AND f*ck OFF WITH THIS SUIT BUSINESS

SAME MAN CHATTING SAVILLE ROW WILL BE IN THE VACANCY THREAD TAKING NOTES ON THE LATEST OPENING IN SAINSBURYS

f*ck OFF

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

i didnt ask were to go u monkey

and suits are not about showing off belts you fat baboonwhen you 'cop' your suit ask the person you're buying it from about what suits u HE IS THERE RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU INNIT?? OR AS YOUR MUM WILL SAY..............INNI ? ?

• Upvote 2

Ha lol @ the replies

\

Depends on your budget first off

Then what style you want

Best thing would be to go TM Lewin/Charles erc they will size you up and then give you options of style/cut then you can go from there.

House of Fraser do some nice suits, my last two Boss suits been from there. Like the cut and style.

STOP IT STOP STOP IT....f*ck*ng STOP IT

EVERY 3 WEEKS A SUIT THREAD IS MADE

THEN U GONNA GET THE 'IN THE KNOW' 'S COME OUT WITH "YEAH GO HARLEY STREET AND SAVILLE ROW FAM"

SHUT UP

U ARE NOT THAT GUY....NONE OF U ARE

GO TO MOSS, GO TO ZARA, GO TO THEM TIE AND RACK TYPE SHOPS AND f*ck OFF WITH THIS SUIT BUSINESS

SAME MAN CHATTING SAVILLE ROW WILL BE IN THE VACANCY THREAD TAKING NOTES ON THE LATEST OPENING IN SAINSBURYS

f*ck OFF

+1

• Upvote 2

Lol have to cosign Venom too, what's the point of spending money on a top notch suit right now?

Not saying look like Eric but go and get some off the rack at a good high st shop, save some money, and have a decent selection. Once you're earning proper money and your industry demands a more expensive attire you can then consider some better suits.

tbf ive only seen two 'suit' topics on here one was a don asking where he can get TAILORED suit which is obviously different from going to zaranext and grabbing one of the rack

and this topic don is asked what suits would suit a dark skin lad, not where can he get the most exclusive , expensive suits

• Upvote 1