Ched Evans jailed for rape

Lieutenant

was confused as well but

The court heard that Mr McDonald met the woman and took her back to the hotel room, sending a text to Evans stating he had "got a bird".

During Evans' evidence, he told the jury he had gone to the hotel, let himself in to Mr McDonald's room and watched his friend and the woman having sex.

It was claimed Mr McDonald asked if his friend could "get involved", to which the woman said yes.

dunno

Obviously because my man picked up the ting, walked thru with the ting, it could be argued that its very hard to prove that she didnt consent to them having sex.

But Evans looks guilty, cos he had entered after, left thru the fire exit, etc...

Plus him and his bredrin accounts on how he joined in didnt help.

Evans arrived shortly afterwards, went to the room and found the pair having sex.

McDonald claimed that Evans asked if he could get involved, while Evans claimed it was McDonald who asked him if he wanted to have sex with the woman.

Guest petercrotch

Can't say i find drunk girls attractive to be honest infact it is very unattractive and this is one of the many reasons why .

Anyway am i missing something ?

How can one get away with it and the other not .

Didn't they both have sex with her ?

I don't condone rape but the whole situation stinks.....

A) why is only one man getting done

B) would any man in his right mind jam in the room while a girl is getting raped?

c) if there were 2 man jamming outside watching, why didn't one of them say anything/ get done aswell

not having it. Appeal will clear the whole thing up

You man are still not realising...

In 2012, rape isn't JUST pinning a woman down and forcing yourself in her with her screaming "no, stop"

Until man understand this they will continue to go jail.

Heed these words...

"The complainant was 19 years of age and was extremely intoxicated.

"CCTV footage shows, in my view, the extent of her intoxication when she stumbled into your friend.

"As the jury have found, she was in no condition to have sexual intercourse.

"When you arrived at the hotel, you must have realised that."

Prosecutors say it is a "myth" that rape victims are "somehow responsible" for being attacked, following the conviction of footballer Ched Evans.

The Wales and Sheffield United striker was jailed for five years on Friday.

Nita Dowell, senior prosecutor for the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) in Wales, said Evans, 23, "took advantage" of his victim "who was in no fit state" to consent to sex.

She wants rape victims to feel their complaint will be taken seriously.

Ms Dowell said: "He did so knowingly and with a total disregard for her physical or emotional wellbeing.

"It is a myth that being vulnerable through alcohol consumption means that a victim is somehow responsible for being raped.

"The law is clear; being vulnerable through drink or drugs does not imply consent."