Sign in to follow this  
Turkish

Summer Songs?

Whats your favorite ones? Its around the corner might as well get ready now.DJ Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince is an obvious one.

i mite have a new garage remix of taboo comin...depends if the vocalage n sample clearance is needed...

Guest Seriouss

I've said it before, i'll say it again.Zapp & Roger - Computer Love

Guest Seriouss
I've said it before, i'll say it again.Zapp & Roger - Computer Love
im on it you on it?
How would that work?

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PGEAFPTR Check it out, show it to your wifey, mum & whoever likes to shake it!! ~Soulful/Afro House Grooves~ Just a little Carnival afterparty mix frm myself frm last summer 2006! Hope you enjoy, FeedBack more than welcome... :wink:

Guest Durrty Boi Part II

any big hip hop tune that comes out that summerthis electro house is nice for summersome bashment tune usually pops up, but i never really like them as much

this electro house is nice for summer
Bun dat electro house, Swag, overplayed & overgay!

Bashment tunes are always the one for music. The best Black music to dance to.f*ck Soca. "Jump up an' get arn baaad" type songs get on my blurtnart nerves

this electro house is nice for summer
Bun dat electro house, Swag, overplayed & overgay!

Bashment tunes are always the one for music. The best Black music to dance to.f*ck Soca. "Jump up an' get arn baaad" type songs get on my blurtnart nerves
ah can't stand soca!

"we said it's time for action, BOOOOM BOOOOM BOOOOOOOOM SELECTION"and"ARE YOU REALLY REALLY FROM THA ENDZ? ARE YOU REALLY REALLY FROM THA ENDZ? ARE YOU REALLY REALLY FROM THA ENDZ... TOO MANY MAN DEM WANNA PRETEND"

Guest Durrty Boi Part II
ah can't stand soca!
soca is sickAREYOUNUTZwhat genre is this?
[/url][/url][/url][/url][/url][/url]

ah can't stand soca!
soca is sickAREYOUNUTZwhat genre is this?
[/url][/url][/url][/url][/url][/url]
Its some mish mash of wannabe genre's. The flow is stolen from a bashment song and the beat has some interplotations of other genres

Yep I realise Iââ¬â¢m one of only a few... all the lucians in my family love it!! I jus find it annoyin

Yep I realise Iââ¬â¢m one of only a few... all the lucians in my family love it!! I jus find it annoyin
Coz it is

Ang tight summer around 8-9 years agostupid bitches pumping out of there car"no! I don't want no scrub, a scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me.. hanging out the passenger side of his best friends ride, tryin to holla at me"and f*ck myself for even remembering them lyrics.cunts