So I was talking with my boy the other day

and it dawned on me that women take the piss.

I have 2 friends who were literally forced into having children, both used condoms apparently but that is besides the point for me in this argument.

My point is there should be clear legal definitions with regards to sex.

Sex for procreational purposes and sex for recreational purposes.

Now my 2 friends had casual sex, meaning they had no intention of conceiving a child from it.

The women in both cases got pregnant and refused to listen to any sort of reason thereafter.

I don't think this is right, regardless of it being her body it is also his life, if he didn't enter into an agreement with the girl about having children with her then I don't believe she should be able to have his child without his permission.

A man is accused of rape if he didn't have a girl's consent to have sex with her, this is basically a lack of a contract whatever way you look at it.

I believe the same sense should be applied to conceiving a child, maybe it would come under tort law I dunno, has it been challenged before?

What do you lot think?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

learn to use a dom properly

never use a dom provided by the female.

and You cannot force a woman into abortions or taking pills they don't want to take, nor should You be allowed to.

in terms of Your 2 types of sex, I'm sure most people have been conceived by "recreational sex". the planned babies (i'm talkin checking calendar, saving sperm, etc,) are probably a minority, yet many unplanned children are still very much wanted

Your last bit about "challenged by law". 1 guy and his wife had his sperm frozen. with a plan of artificial insemination, which didn't work. they divorced. chick still wanted to use his frozen sperm. guy won the court case, well played and the right outcome IMO. don't know more details, but the only case I can think of.

also, I in terms of "his permission", I think it's worse that a woman can abort a child without the man's permission.

must add, and caps lock is needed.

TAKE THE DOM OFF AND DISPOSE OF IT Yourself!!!! do not delegate this job to the female. if You're too lazy/comfortable at that time, keep the dom on until You're ready to get up and dispose

Dom should not leave Your sight until it is flushed. If You wrap it in tissue correctly it will flush first time, step by step available on req

From when recreation is what sex was designed for and no contraception is 100% effective, as soon as you engage in the act, you're pretty much willing to take the risk of conception.

So doesn't it make sense to only sleep with someone who you wouldn't mind having a child with, or as level-headed as you are, if worse comes to worst?

Like others have said its pretty simple, don't sleep around and if you do then be prepared for nature to take its course. People having casual sex is a conscious decision.

As for the man being able to decide on the outcome when a woman is pregnant, im in complete agreement that a discussion should take place and both sides must consider the others feelings but ultimately its her choice and rightfully so. She has to physically go through everything that comes with keeping or not keeping a child and thats incomprehensible for a male.

If theres a problem with females not being reasonable then its simple, dont have sex with them in the first place.

Guest petercrotch

Stupid argument to be honest .

Fair enough if the girl is on a trap ting then kick her in the belly innit but if you just have sex and use no dom its your own fault and you have to take responsibility

From when recreation is what sex was designed for and no contraception is 100% effective, as soon as you engage in the act, you're pretty much willing to take the risk of conception.

So doesn't it make sense to only sleep with someone who you wouldn't mind having a child with, or as level-headed as you are, if worse comes to worst?

Which makes me wonder at some of the foul standards of chicks (fat pasty sh1ts and whales and stragglers) some man will move to and beat (when that hunger strikes).

eg. Some of the girls posted in the POF thread in the other room verfies this too.

But then I guess real recognises real...

eta: meant 'procreation'

more emphasis should be on using proper contraception, and using it correctly, than trying to tell guys not to have casual sex, since that simply won't happen.

Still isn't 100%, so the chance is still there. Just lessened.

There may be room for emphasis on (more) discipline in that case then?

@ Toney

I hear you but imo your boys signed the contract when they decided to enter into a sexual relationship with the women in question, when they beat it repeatedly, invested time, energy, money etc into the relationship.

From what you've said, I don't they've taken the piss more just excercised their enate womanly wants. I'm sure if you ask around you'd find in a majority of relationships where kids have been made, 9 times out of 10 it's the woman that pushed for it. The need & want for it gets peak when they love, have been with the guy for a while & are of a certain age.

/

:lol: @ guys letting their women push them into having kids tho. Man up ffs.

The chances of them both using doms and failing is like two members of the same family being struck by asteroids on separate occasions..

Also C/S lewis

Condom split.

Never happened to me personally but I have next bredrin with no kids who said that has happened to him.

You should have given more information in the op.

So what? Your dons got trapped by these chicks that they weren't in relationships with?

If so smh.

If you're having casual sex you deserve every consequence that comes with it.

/

WHEN CHILDREN ARE INVOLVED, WOMEN 99.9% OF THE TIME WIN & THAT STARTS FROM THE MOMENT THE PREGNANCY IS CONFIRMED.